bd show available for download

I miss you Terrance... Where are you now!?!?

Unfortunately I'm at work so I have to wait awhile before I can download it. I'm also weighing how quickly I would get the CD if I ordered that today.

I like that the first review is a very positive one, and hope I share it when I hear the show.

I miss you Terrance... Where are you now!?!?

I'm sure tomorrow we will see one of his 9036210587993759723659 random polls that he has been thinking up since his departure

Wow. I like this show a *lot* more than after hearing the recording at the Pavilion. The full closer has a much more mellow-jazzy sound to it; in fact, the whole show, kind of like the Cavaliers this year, is much lighter in tone than last year. I'm going to listen a few more times, but based on the initial listen, this is *much* improved over their stuff since... well... many years now.

Mike

i was thinking the same thing. i was afraid when i heard the pavillion recording as well but im very hopefull that good things will come after hearing this full recording. as for it being the 95 chord progression, i have no idea but it is a bad ### chord progression that works well in the confines of the music.

motivator1518224.jpg

I have a feeling that Terrance.I.Mcgee would be saying something like this right now....

:laugh::laugh::laugh: