DCP-I 8 Season Discussion!

That stinks.

Hopefully I'll move up a few spots since I got my caption changes put in today.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Captions should be screwy tonight due to the fact that the IA show was rained out. Maybe the captions will be based on previous trends?

Hey kids. So... I would like to personally thank the members of my corps for pushing so hard this season.

We (Norwich Lancers) are on our founding year, and the staff, including myself (director), are extremely pleased with this year thus far.

So I am sending a public gratitude letter to the members, for their steadfast dedication.

Keep pushing; there's only 47 days until finals =).

And... good luck to every corps enrolled this year. This is looking to be a promising year for everyone =).

Until next time, keep it real.

That stinks.

Hopefully I'll move up a few spots since I got my caption changes put in today.

Can I ask you why members of your corps were throwing things and taunting Imperial Sound yesterday?

That is not how you run a drum corps!

Can I ask you why members of your corps were throwing things and taunting Imperial Sound yesterday?

That is not how you run a drum corps!

I'm guessing they were just angry that they lost. I apologize, and after I saw them doing that, I immediately punished them.

One of my snares just came up to me and told me that there were a few members of Imperial Sound rubbing in the fact that our kids lost yesterday. I don't know if this is fact, or not, however. I just happened to confront the members of Nightshade taunting your kids.

Edited by hxcsoprano

I'm guessing they were just angry that they lost. I apologize, and after I saw them doing that, I immediately punished them.

One of my snares just came up to me and told me that there were a few members of Imperial Sound rubbing in the fact that our kids lost yesterday. I don't know if this is fact, or not, however. I just happened to confront the members of Nightshade taunting your kids.

I talked to my kids about that and they said that your kids were liers. :blink:

Are you saying that your lying kids are saying that my kids are liers?

We have a showdown my friend. My kids have standards, and they could beat your kids any day! ^0^

I think we just found our new rivals, folks. ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Hey, I was just reporting what my kids were saying. Plus, how do you know they weren't just saying that to not get into trouble?

I guess we'll just have to see how the season turns out.

Hey, I was just reporting what my kids were saying. Plus, how do you know they weren't just saying that to not get into trouble?

I guess we'll just have to see how the season turns out.

I trust my people. At least we're better than you losers at Nightshade.

I hear its lonely at the bottom.

Look on the bright side, if you were worried about not being able to find yourselves, there is enough daylight to go soul-searching with when you're performing at 12:00 noon. ^0^

Edited by 3rd_Star_Brigade

Regardless of how we place, I'll still be very proud of what we accomplish this season. Plus, like I said, we'll see how things stack up at the end of the season.