Madison Scouts 2007

Obviously, you are entitled to your opinion. But, why the name calling? Do you have some beef with the organization? Oh, who were those three trolls??? I thought I had them pegged for sure.

See...some of us just exhibit troll like characteristics. :)

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOD's are charged with financial management and the hiring of a corps director. It is up to the corps director to hire and mantain a staff. A BOD that decides to get heavily involved in the hiring or firing of staff is a bad one. The current BOD of Madison has done nothing of the sort and I have complete faith in their abilities to continue the streak of excellence (notice I didn't say repair) the corps has known since its inception.

What ever happened to the director of the "A Drum Corps Fan's Dream" or "Drum Corps Fantasy" era? I must appologize for being out of the loop the last several years.

Big words from a man sitting behind a faceless computer.

What have you personally done to try and improve the situation?

I don't understand. Can someone not criticize an organization without personally trying to change the organization?

What ever happened to the director of the "A Drum Corps Fan's Dream" or "Drum Corps Fantasy" era? I must appologize for being out of the loop the last several years.

While I don't think this thread is entirely truthful, this may help fill in some spots.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...showtopic=99793

Edited by GBPezman

I saw the corps perform for the first time last night.

They stand still for the final 1.5-2 minutes. How can their score increase despite their having no closing drill?

The opening section (the acapella version of Uninvited) is really innovative. Kashmir, musically, is pretty subpar to me. The last two tunes are pretty cool. Drill all the way through, though, was pretty disappointing. If they rewrote essentially the entire drill, I can't imagine what it looked like before hand.

Here's hoping that the Scouts continue to improve this summer and come out slinging next season...

If you mean Scott Stewart, he is now director of the Kilties. No need to apologize - there is much Scouts talk here on DCP - just watch out (trolls) :P .

See...some of us just exhibit troll like characteristics. :)

TB - you don't miss a thing

For anyone that saw the show yesterday - Is the sop/tpt solo back in Kashmir?

My son said it has been back in for about 1 week.

Bill

Thanks - cool solo.