Madison Scouts 2007

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evidently, the same thing that has been going on all season.

Elmo Blatch

:doh:

Elmo Blatch

:doh: LAME <**>

Welcome to the club...even if you're a little late. Many of us were concerned for

Madison the day the BOD decided it was time for Sal to go.

Cue the "that was a year ago, get over it guys".

no... not really.

More like "I hope you're enjoying yourself dumping salt into the already wide open wounds of the guys that are this years Madison Scouts."

Because clearly you don't care about how they must feel about your conspiracy theory being constantly brought up over and over again like there's anything that can be done about it now.

Does anybody remember one of the camp stories from December (I think it was) where the corps rehearsed until 1:00 a.m. on the weekend camp (or maybe it was until 2:00 a.m.)? I remember a lot of people questioning/defending their "determination."

It makes you wonder...

Elmo Blatch

Elmo Blatch

I'm trying to find any post anywhere on DCP where a Madison Scout gloated about beating anyone, much as the haters here gloat about Madisons current placement in the overall picture...

Does anybody remember one of the camp stories from December (I think it was) where the corps rehearsed until 1:00 a.m. on the weekend camp (or maybe it was until 2:00 a.m.)? I remember a lot of people questioning/defending their "determination."

It makes you wonder...

Elmo Blatch

wonder what?

It makes you wonder...

Elmo Blatch

how 'bout you go pick on the Crossmen people with the same venom since they posted they had 500 people coming to their camps and would probably be top 5 this year...

C'mon guys, cut the crap! This isn't the time to be bickering about something that has ALREADY happened, it's the time to pull your heads together and try to help and see what can be done to help Madison with the current situation.

I'm so sick of this over done argument about Sal Salas and how the staff walked away. <**>

Maybe redoing their show is why the scores are what they are, if it is I can understand that.

I'm confused, are the alumni of Madison tearing each other apart over this business with Sal and that's the reason for the internal stuff going on with alumni right now?

Edited by Lancerlady