Kalamazoo WebKast Korner

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry...there is no way BD beat Cavies tonight. No way.

BD was making a case for 3rd tonight with that performance.

Ah but...wait...Steve Calhoun?

*whew* For a moment I thought I had to take tonights show seriously!

And Madison was 3 points or so behind Pacific Crest. Way to go PC, but MAdison... :worthy:

Having seen PCs show..... this makes me cry for Madison.

no one here is able to view the encore???

(mine got cut off also) was just curious.

anyone still got a stream?

The overall quality of view and sound on the webcast has improved immensely in my opinion since last year.

But I always keep in mind that 10 years ago (or earlier) we would have KILLED to be able to see any DCI shows live in this manner... or listen to audio recordings online not long after the show. The internet is truly awesome!

I think the first feed of the season was better, at least for me.

As for 'killing to see any DCI shows live in this manner ten years ago,' that may be. But right now I'm paying $90 for a mediocre DCI feed to watch one show a week from late June to early Aug, and $90 for the MLB feed to watch EVERY baseball game every night from April 3 to early Oct. Since MLB Opening Day I've had ZERO feed issues, great customer service helping me set everything up, and a high quality feed that looks/sounds very nice on my computer live. With DCI's two shows, I've had one feed that was decent looking and sounding that didn't start until late due to whatever error, no customer service for one show and marginal if best customer service for the second show, and one feed that had decent sound and low quality video while not even being able to watch the feed full screen. While I don't expect DCI's quality to match MLB, for the amount DCI is charging i at least expect a very smooth experience with the feeds: not being booted mid-feed, freezes, needs to totally reboot my computer, etc. If I was paying $30 - $40 like last season, I don't think I would complain. But right now I'm having similar problems as last year while paying more than double. As a consumer, I don't think that's acceptable.

Performance-wise, BD's in very good shape. Program-wise, not so much.

That being the case, I'm not worried.