The Rotary Room

I think it has more to do with the safety of the marching members than the electronics.

Hince why I said "rather than shut off the mics". Not all "rain outs" have thunder/lightening.....two shows last year that were canned were due to "light rain" and I thought it was rediculous. Remember when the show HAD to go on?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody remember allentown 2004?

I do. especially our first performance. it was my best performance EVER. :rolleyes:

I hope not because that wouldn't be fair to the ones that didn't get to go on.

GIVE THE SCORES TO THE ONES THAT FIELD AND MAKE THE REST EXHIBITION

GIVE THE SCORES TO THE ONES THAT FIELD AND MAKE THE REST EXHIBITION

The reason I said that is, giving the scores to the corps that were able to go on would give them the advantage of an additional judge's critique that the other corps, through no fault of their own, were not able to get. It might not matter too much in the long run, but who knows...it could make all the difference in the world.

The reason I said that is, giving the scores to the corps that were able to go on would give them the advantage of an additional judge's critique that the other corps, through no fault of their own, were not able to get. It might not matter too much in the long run, but who knows...it could make all the difference in the world.

So what about all of the other corps around the country the had shows and critiques tonight? Why "penalize" ALL of the corps that were at the Cedarburg show? If they

performed and were judged don't they deserve that feedback?