DCI tattoos

Title says it all.

What are the best and worst corps related tattoos you've seen in and around the activity?

Pics if you've got em!

Edited by RooftopConcert

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Title says it all.

What are the best and worst corps related tattoos you've seen in and around the activity?

Troopers By far the best

Edited by Perry S

I have a friend whose high school percussion instructor marched corps, and got a full-back tattoo of a skeleton wearing a marching snare.

I have wanted to see that tattoo ever since.

Its not a drum corps related tattoo, but a guy from 03 Bluecoats had "SPQR" tattooed on either his shoulder or upper arm ("Senatus Populusque Romanum").

It always amuses me to see people getting that tattoo. Historically that marking\branding was reserved for slaves who were considered to be the property of the Roman empire.

It always amuses me to see people getting that tattoo. Historically that marking\branding was reserved for slaves who were considered to be the property of the Roman empire.

I'd say there are about 20 guys from the past few years at Crown that have Crown tattoos. I'm one of them. Most people have them in different places, but a couple common places are shoulder blade or center of the back right below the neck. You can see a ton of them in the fannetwork videos.

I'd say there are about 20 guys from the past few years at Crown that have Crown tattoos. I'm one of them. Most people have them in different places, but a couple common places are shoulder blade or center of the back right below the neck. You can see a ton of them in the fannetwork videos.

I remember seeing one in the "Mick's boob cam" video on youtube towards the beginning.

Our DCA percussion instructor has "holy name" on his back.

I couldn't even tell you how many variations of the Regiment chevron I've seen over the years. Still a classic.

My favorite had to be a red chevron with a bust silhouette of a a PR member with the helmet/chicken. It looks pretty BA.

I think one of the most interesting ones i've seen was a cavalier tattoo that pictured the skin being torn back to reveal gears underneath.

A friend of mine who marches crossmen has a tattoo of bones on his back in a kind of phantom form... hard to explain, but really cool.