Nah - Catholic guys dated the NDettes, Belles of St Marys (don't anyone go there, okay?), and their namesake from where? Andy? Hull, Massachusetts maybe?

Oooh, and St Iggies...

Man they had this terrific baritone chick - she was a player - and if she had fallen out of a third story window she wouldn't even have bruised a lip.

She had those 15 mph air-bags...

Edited by rayfallon

Oh man - doing something I never do...

Going OT to whine about DCP...

Did anyone see the threads purporting to be a drum corps advertising for Percussion and Brass Caption heads?

On DCP?

Whom do they think they're going to get?

Maybe Frank?

Wayne, browsing the DCP want ads?

I'd be embarrassed for them except I have too much of a headache from reading the headline (no, I didn't open the threads).

Nanci,

Can't you like Secede and start your own GuessWho.DrumCorps.org or something like that?

Please?
I pay for CorpsRep, I'll gladly pay for that...

• Like 1

Are stick figure drawings okay?

I draw a mean stick figure...

Of course I can't be in the picture if it's a stick figure...

Hey!......It's been days, Where did everyone go?

My apologies to all. I've been sick and then .... well.... dealing with a bunch of crap. All the while trying to protect and care for Mom as best I can. Some massive things are going on here lately. Sewage problems, for one. (Not fun. Hoping to blame the village. Soon find out)
Hang in there, I'll be with you as soon as I can. This thread means the world to me. And I thought at the very least, I owed you folks a bit of an explanation as to why I've been MIA. Please pardon my Drama. Sorry, this isn't like me at all. Give me a couple days to get a grip on this sewage issue and I promise I'll be back with a new victim er, I mean.... feature. :)

Hugs!

Edited by NanciD

Nanci

Your work is appreciated by all of us, as we get older it gets the mind thinking about the old days when drum corps was a lot more fun; the pictures you post of the idols from the 60's & 70's brings back a lot of memories ; now a days I have to push myself to go to FL Brass practice here in Florida, but when I get there I love it, it is like being in a time warp, so Thank You for your work

• Like 2

Nanci

Your work is appreciated by all of us, as we get older it gets the mind thinking about the old days when drum corps was a lot more fun; the pictures you post of the idols from the 60's & 70's brings back a lot of memories ; now a days I have to push myself to go to FL Brass practice here in Florida, but when I get there I love it, it is like being in a time warp, so Thank You for your work

I look at it as not just the best memory lane... but, as the ultimate learning tool and EVERYONE wins. You all get to submit pics of yourself and or your mentors or Drum Corps siblings and pay homage to all at the same time. Plus it brings back related memories that are also discussed here. This is awesome!! Thank you all for sharing the pics and the memories and teaching those that may just be lurking.

Glad you are enjoying Florida Brass! Stick with it... :)

• Like 1

My apologies to all. I've been sick and then .... well.... dealing with a bunch of crap. All the while trying to protect and care for Mom as best I can. Some massive things are going on here lately. Sewage problems, for one. (Not fun. Hoping to blame the village. Soon find out)

Hang in there, I'll be with you as soon as I can. This thread means the world to me. And I thought at the very least, I owed you folks a bit of an explanation as to why I've been MIA. Please pardon my Drama. Sorry, this isn't like me at all. Give me a couple days to get a grip on this sewage issue and I promise I'll be back with a new victim er, I mean.... feature. :)

Hugs!

Most of us understand sewage kid... just look at some of the places we taught...

Brrm Chhhh

And no Fish I'm not talking about Connecticut so hold up on the hit...