The OFFICIAL 2012 Prediction Thread

Hm. I'd have to go back and look at the VoD's, but I'm pretty sure there were no significant rewrites to the show mid-season this year

Um...the "road" was changed, and much of the drill and staging was moved around to where it should have been in the first place, to utilize the road more. They had the road on the field from the beginning, but failed to really use it until mid-season.

Glassmen In finals

That's what I heard this year and boy was I led wrong. :devil:

Just kidding, MotorCityPercussion, and paraphrasing what you replied to me back in June when I suggested that you not sell Spirit short.

Glassmen had a great show this year, as did Troopers and Academy. All three corps performed the heck out of their shows and kept the pressure on all the way to Indy. There have been many years (dare I say most years) that all three of those shows would have easily made it into the Saturday night show, so they should ALL be proud of their showing in 2011.

• Like 3

We've heard this every year for the last 5.

True, But i guess you missed the 2011 Championships semi's or prelims , or you would not have this view.

CROSSMEN WERE VERY GOOD.

Crowd responded .

Crowd did not respond like that till Madison . 8 corps latter .

Either Colts or The Academy will make finals. I've noticed a trend recently that the previous years 15th or 16th place corps always makes finals.

Madison Scouts 2007: 15 2008: 12

Troopers 2008: 16 2009: 12

Madison Scouts 2009: 15 2010: 10

Spirit 2010: 16 2011: 12

JUST SAYIN'

• Like 3

Also a trend since 08 at least that the 12th place corps is one and done in finals the next year.....

12th

08- Madison, 09- out

09- Troopers, 10- out

10- Glassmen, 11- out (course they were solid finalists for many years before)

11- Spirit, 12- ???? Will they stay in???they were the masters of 12th for a block of time in the 00s. We'll see!!:-)

Edited by wesleyrp

Also a trend since 08 at least that the 12th place corps is one and done in finals the next year.....

12th

08- Madison, 09- out

09- Troopers, 10- out

10- Glassmen, 11- out (course they were solid finalists for many years before)

11- Spirit, 12- ???? Will they stay in???they were the masters of 12th for a block of time in the 00s. We'll see!!:-)

We just cracked DCI's political formula! Call da PO-LICE!

• Like 1

OMG.... did Crown fold. Say it isn't so. All in good fun here.

Oh dude, good catch!! Having said that, let me redo my top 12. Sorry Crown, didn't mean any disrespect. I love you guys!

1. Phantom

2. Crown

3. Cadets

4. BD

5. Cavies

6. SCV

7. Boston

8. Madison

9. Bluecoats

10. Blue Stars

11. Crossmen

12. Spirit

• Like 1

Um...the "road" was changed, and much of the drill and staging was moved around to where it should have been in the first place, to utilize the road more. They had the road on the field from the beginning, but failed to really use it until mid-season.

Ah, weird. I didn't think the changes were that significant. I'll try to look at the first few show vids again.