2012 Predictions

The one thing I miss the most after I retired is the late night,back room,closed door slotting conspiracy meeting all of us DCA Northeast directors used to attend before championships each year.

I knew someone would figure it out one of these days.

Thanks Jay....this was one of the best things I have read here in quite a long time!! :thumbup:

As for the rest of these idiotic predictions..... :spitting: Thanks for the laugh!!!! You ALL just made my entire year! LOL

See you all FROM the 50!!!

Edited by FPonzo

Thanks Jay....this was one of the best things I have read here in quite a long time!! :thumbup:

As for the rest of these idiotic predictions..... :spitting: Thanks for the laugh!!!! You ALL just made my entire year! LOL

See you all FROM the 50!!!

I hope you get to see us from say the 45's too

:devil:

I hope you get to see us from say the 45's too

:devil:

Jeff....I think you know by now, that if you are at a show I am performing at, I ALWAYS try to find you and Christine in the crowd, and aim my laser right at you! I promise, you will not be disappointed this year either! :thumbup:

See you soon, my friend!!!

Jeff....I think you know by now, that if you are at a show I am performing at, I ALWAYS try to find you and Christine in the crowd, and aim my laser right at you! I promise, you will not be disappointed this year either! :thumbup:

See you soon, my friend!!!

oh I know that....the baby won't get to see drum corps this year. maybe next.

But I was just joking about drill placement or, um, if you'll be up front a lot in a not moving kind of way.

here let me make it easier....I was trying to make a lawn chair joke without saying the words lawn and chair

:tongue:

oh I know that....the baby won't get to see drum corps this year. maybe next.

But I was just joking about drill placement or, um, if you'll be up front a lot in a not moving kind of way.

here let me make it easier....I was trying to make a lawn chair joke without saying the words lawn and chair

:tongue:

:spitting: You are TOO funy!!!

No....as last year, I am running my azz off IN THE DRILL this year as well, only we are not running as much! (at least, not yet)

So, to answer your question....do I have my lawn chair on the side during rehearsal....YES

Am I considered a "lawn chair" or "pit" soloist....NO

Only time I am not marching a drill, is when I play a solo, and that is if I am lucky enough to get one.

SO many more things I want to say about these predictions, but due to corps restraints, I am going to hold off on them. :innocent:

• Like 1

No worries Frank, I'll say it all for you.

"All pre-season predictions are useless!!!!!!!"

I think that covers it.

:spitting: You are TOO funy!!!

No....as last year, I am running my azz off IN THE DRILL this year as well, only we are not running as much! (at least, not yet)

So, to answer your question....do I have my lawn chair on the side during rehearsal....YES

Am I considered a "lawn chair" or "pit" soloist....NO

Only time I am not marching a drill, is when I play a solo, and that is if I am lucky enough to get one.

SO many more things I want to say about these predictions, but due to corps restraints, I am going to hold off on them. :innocent:

• Like 2

burdettsky,

Useless???

I feel my alphabet order finals predction is right on the money.

If it isn't, the Agovenaires will need to change there name back to Govenaires.

Lp(gov love)

btw,,,camp this weekend,we need 1 bari, and one "so-so" to highly mediocre trumpet player...:w00t:

btw(pt 2)...calm down Francis Ponzo, it's all just fun :tongue:

• Like 2

No worries Frank, I'll say it all for you.

"All pre-season predictions are useless!!!!!!!"

I think that covers it.

I still predict whoever scores highest wins

• Like 1

I think this year will be interesting and maybe some surprises. I won't even predict until the day before championships...or NOT! I think it will be fun and competitive all season. Have fun everyone!

• Like 1

I still predict whoever scores highest wins

Gotta go with this guy. He's never been wrong!:thumbup:

• Like 1