2012 Predictions

1.MBI2.Buccs3.Statesmen4.Renegades5.Kidsgrove6.Cabs7.Tampa Bay8. Fusion Core9. CorpsVets10.Cadets2

• Like 2

surely you are not suggesting they didn't adjust or rehearse maybe 5 or 6 times as many hours as any of the competition,.............sure they toured some,..........but also worked their butts off to handily beat Bush, and close the gap tight on Cabs,..............but every senior corps would love the many full days of rehearsal leading up to finals,....................

sorry for trying to be reasonable...........

well you know what logic does to those that believe the deck is stacked

I feel it will come out alphabeticaly.

1-Bushwackers

2-Cadets 2

3-Corpsvets

4-Empire Statesmen

5-Fusion Core

6-Hawthorne

7-Hurricanes

8-Kidsgrove

9-Kilties

10-Minnesota Brass

11-Reading Buccanears

12-Renegades

13-Tampa Bay Thunder

Of course the hard part was deciding between the town name and there corps name. Hawthorne was easy but got screwewd out of 4 spots. Hurricanes could have been Connecticut but most people call them Hurcs. It's just easier. Nobody called Bush, "Harrison", so they will not call them Princeton (unless they want).

Cadet 2 will never be known as Holy Name and/or Garfield. Just like Bush noone calls CV, Empire, Fusion Core ( I really don't know where they are from anyway ),Kilties and Renegades by there town name. I assume Kidsgrove is the town name so they get pushed up 5 spots by not being Scouts. Of course Mn. Brass and Bucs really get screwed by useing State and town name. It's drum corps, it happens. Don't blame me, I did not invent the alphabet. Reading edges Renegades by a vowel. Tampa Bay and Thunder stay steady either way.

I heard Argonne is starting a Sr. corps for 2013....hmmmm...

Also the Govenaires are changing there name to Agovenaires

Larry P

Music Director (Agovenaires)

You forgot Sunrisers - S comes before T tee hee, but maybe we went to different schools together, walking in the snow five miles, up hill both ways, with one shoe.

well you know what logic does to those that believe the deck is stacked

FACT:

2003 Inspires Prelims 87.80

2010 Kidsgrove Prelims 89.238

Pattern????? Predictable?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magicdirect, They may do reverse alphabet and Thunder Wins!!!

Fran, LOL, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAArgonne

Kay, Is Sun going Open? Awesome.

LP

Gov Love

btw, Govs need 1 more good baritone, and 1 more kinda mediocre to lousy trumpet player(if you are good we will still include you :smile:)

LP

Gov Love

btw, Govs need 1 more good baritone, and 1 more kinda mediocre to lousy trumpet player(if you are good we will still include you :smile:)

Year two...not bad! Just looking to get better this year!

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure they are the "Allentown Cadets2", making them the 2012 DCA Champions!

I feel it will come out alphabeticaly.

1-Bushwackers

2-Cadets 2

3-Corpsvets

4-Empire Statesmen

5-Fusion Core

6-Hawthorne

7-Hurricanes

8-Kidsgrove

9-Kilties

10-Minnesota Brass

11-Reading Buccanears

12-Renegades

13-Tampa Bay Thunder

Of course the hard part was deciding between the town name and there corps name. Hawthorne was easy but got screwewd out of 4 spots. Hurricanes could have been Connecticut but most people call them Hurcs. It's just easier. Nobody called Bush, "Harrison", so they will not call them Princeton (unless they want).

Cadet 2 will never be known as Holy Name and/or Garfield. Just like Bush noone calls CV, Empire, Fusion Core ( I really don't know where they are from anyway ),Kilties and Renegades by there town name. I assume Kidsgrove is the town name so they get pushed up 5 spots by not being Scouts. Of course Mn. Brass and Bucs really get screwed by useing State and town name. It's drum corps, it happens. Don't blame me, I did not invent the alphabet. Reading edges Renegades by a vowel. Tampa Bay and Thunder stay steady either way.

I heard Argonne is starting a Sr. corps for 2013....hmmmm...

Also the Govenaires are changing there name to Agovenaires

Larry P

Music Director (Agovenaires)

LP

Gov Love

I am not affiliated with Sun, so I can't speak to them, but they do practice about 2 miles from my house, I stopped by last weekend and that's my understanding. They definitely seemed larger than last year, although I didn't have enough fingers and toes to count :tongue::thumbup:

• Like 1

FACT:

2003 Inspires Prelims 87.80

2010 Kidsgrove Prelims 89.238

Pattern????? Predictable?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... 7 years apart and a difference of 1.438 is a predictable pattern... :rock:

• Like 4

ya know, go look at the recaps. it seems to me percussion held them back far more than any conspiracy.

I know, I know, why use facts to ruin a perfectly good rant

The one thing I miss the most after I retired is the late night,back room,closed door slotting conspiracy meeting all of us DCA Northeast directors used to attend before championships each year.

I knew someone would figure it out one of these days.

• Like 5