DCA FN Add On For Finals?

yeah i think they'd be mad if you weren't there

Yeah but my place would be a great place to hide out. Hell even people who live in the town don't know the street exists or how to pronounce it. Only about 2 1/2 blocks long and about 20 houses.

I know you do, but you used to live a few blocks away.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Yeah but my place would be a great place to hide out. Hell even people who live in the town don't know the street exists or how to pronounce it. Only about 2 1/2 blocks long and about 20 houses.

I know you do, but you used to live a few blocks away.

good thing you didn't live there when I was teenager

Could have been worse... 1991 we were getting ready to put an offer on a house at SW corner of 19th and Clerendon(sp?) but other couple actually settled day we were to bid. Turned out Kris knew the husband which we found out a few years later. "So where do you live?"... spit take.... "so you're the one's who beat us to the house".

A lot closer..... in location and years.....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Could have been worse... 1991 we were getting ready to put an offer on a house at SW corner of 19th and Clerendon(sp?) but other couple actually settled day we were to bid. Turned out Kris knew the husband which we found out a few years later. "So where do you live?"... spit take.... "so you're the one's who beat us to the house".

A lot closer..... in location and years.....

I was at the other end of Clarendon. Actually we moved in 90 so you were still safe

Ordered.... thank you....

Was watching Scranton did Fan Net Work cut out before the end of Bushwackers show ,seems they spent to much time with the before the show and ran out of time for the show ending ?

Was watching Scranton did Fan Net Work cut out before the end of Bushwackers show ,seems they spent to much time with the before the show and ran out of time for the show ending ?

It will be fixed tonight....dont really know why the clip is stopped. No, it doesnt have anything to do with the preshow

Mike

They are the masters at designing for a smaller corps.

OK... the co-masters... LOL... since the White Sabers are now also designing like that.

Although the White Sabers are pretty big for a smaller corps.