DCA Championships 2016 & 2017

Loiswt

I know DCA posted a tentive Schel. but does anyone know when they post who's in what shows ?

Did DCA just upgrade their website, or did that happen a while ago? It looks much nicer than what I recall from as recently as last fall.

Did DCA just upgrade their website, or did that happen a while ago? It looks much nicer than what I recall from as recently as last fall.

I noticed the new look, too.

Don't know when it happened... but it looks good!!!

Eh, the animation on the front page looks like something we'd have seen at an Angelfire site fifteen years ago. It's overdone and unnecessary. But the actual guts of the site once you get off the front page are pretty good.

I tried to go on there yesterday morning and it was coming up blank. Must have been because they were launching the new version.

Eh, the animation on the front page looks like something we'd have seen at an Angelfire site fifteen years ago. It's overdone and unnecessary. But the actual guts of the site once you get off the front page are pretty good.

I saw on FB that what is out there now is a test version.

Sorry that I don't pick up on things like website nuances at times. I'm only a lowly knuckledragger with a bachelor's degree. :tongue:

• 3 weeks later...