Allentown Again!

Ok....Evil joke. Couldn't resist. After some rain tomorrow and Thursday, Friday and Saturday will be Sunny with temps in the low 90's will rule both days. :)

Always appreciated you excellent work as DCP weatherman. Keep us posted. Even though none of us can do anything about whatever you say is coming our way!

• Like 1

Always appreciated you excellent work as DCP weatherman. Keep us posted. Even though none of us can do anything about whatever you say is coming our way!

thanks man!! in bold....if only everyone thought like that. hahaha

Ok....Evil joke. Couldn't resist. After some rain tomorrow and Thursday, Friday and Saturday will be Sunny with temps in the low 90's will rule both days. :)

How is that Thursday rain looking for Chester, PA/PPL Park?

Although I won't be making that show, you scared the crap out of me.

• Like 1

Boy is it gonna pour Friday and Saturday!!!

This is just so A-Town-Typical for this time of year!

edit: read that was joke..okay...thanks for that!....lol

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

This is just so typical for A-Town-Typical for this time of year!

Last time I went was 2011, and it started pouring right after Cadets' performance.

Last time I went was 2011, and it started pouring right after Cadets' performance.

Weather is the only thing I hate about A-town...I've been going to this show every year for two decades...this will be the first year that I completely miss the Friday show...the last 3 years I missed 95% of Friday show anyway due to Manhattan traffic...

edit: I remember when this was a one day event with prelims..lol

Edited by Liahona

Weather is the only thing I hate about A-town...I've been going to this show every year for two decades...this will be the first year that I completely miss the Friday show...the last 3 years I missed 95% of Friday show anyway due to Manhattan traffic...

You are so right but for some reason it's always one of my favorite shows. No matter if it were DCI or DCA ( back in the day ). Love the place. Maybe it's the nostolglia ..lol

edit: I remember when this was a one day event with prelims..lol

That happened to me in 2009.

How is that Thursday rain looking for Chester, PA/PPL Park?

Not good at all...for real. as of right now, the main rain looks to be in the area between 5pm and midnight. But...there's still 48 hours to go, so here's hoping!