Accent Marching Academy

This is what I found when I searched for 3645 W. 6th Street, Los Angeles, CA. Looks legit.

Cool. When one enlarges that photo, it turns out they've got an acupressure and health sauna within crawling distance on the corner with Ardmore. And USA Tophead, Inc. is based there as well. One can get an acupressure treatment and relax in a sauna before taking care of all their tophead needs. Add a Taco Bell and I might even consider moving there.

Edited by Michael Boo

Yea, and that doesn't set off any red flags. You'd darned well better return my HK MP5S at the end of camp, darn it.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for * to show up in this thread and chastise us for making fun of *.

Schmidted it!

Edited by Michael Boo
  • Like 5

The good news for those of you running band programs and music organizations ... some gently used equipment could be available for purchase soon enough.

• Like 5

Seems like he's done everything he needs to do for this to succeed. He has a flashy website, a facebook page, twitter account, expensive electronic equipment, stands, an enormous staff (some of whom may have already been notified that they are a part of this), and carefully crafted anti-scooter and anti-Swiss army knife policies.

I see no reason why this won't work out.

I dunno about that website... you have to scroll over each menu option individually to see what your choices are. That can't be good design.

CEO Chris Nagy on LinkedIn

Still expecting his Bachelors degree from IU, Bloomington Indiana in 2012. But it appears he is based out of LA.

COO Brian Poillon on LinkedIn

Shows them based out of Houston, TX.

But ... Brian's Facebook indicates L.A. as well.

linkedin

I am the CEO of Accent Productions. When I am not writing film compositions for film scores and tv shows for various clients, I manage the company's day to day operations.

sounds like he is the CEO in his free time... lol

also, I am not a business guy, but I don't think CEOs generally manage day to day operations.

CEO Chris Nagy on LinkedIn

Still expecting his Bachelors degree from IU, Bloomington Indiana in 2012. But it appears he is based out of LA.

COO Brian Poillon on LinkedIn

Shows them based out of Houston, TX.

But ... Brian's Facebook indicates L.A. as well.

<<I am the CEO of Accent Productions. When I am not writing film compositions for film scores and tv shows for various clients, I manage the company's day to day operations.>>

That sounds impressive and I would be proud write that on my own wall. I can't find which film scores and TV shows he's written for, though, and I'd be interested in hearing such efforts. Does anyone know what programs and movies he's written for? We need to publicize our own people when they do something like that.

I can't find which film scores and TV shows he's written for, though, and I'd be interested in hearing such efforts. Does anyone know what programs and movies he's written for? We need to publicize our own people when they do something like that.

He doesn't have an IMDB entry, which he would have if he wasn't completely full of crap.

• Like 8

Cool. When one enlarges that photo, it turns out they've got an acupressure and health sauna within crawling distance on the corner with Ardmore. And USA Tophead, Inc. is based there as well. One can get an acupressure treatment and relax in a sauna before taking care of all their tophead needs. Add a Taco Bell and I might even consider moving there.

That all sounds great, but I don't know what to make of the "Men's Sauna".

That all sounds great, but I don't know what to make of the "Men's Sauna".

Oh, I didn't notice that one beneath the other sauna sign. I'm guessing it's a place to sweat off a couple pounds while talking about the Dodgers and Rams.