Blue Knights Show 2012

Blue Knights "Avian" run-through (6/9/12)

Check out the brass at 5:50. :thumbup:

Don't know how far up the ladder it will climb, but definitely pulling for BK this year. I like what I see and hear so far.

• Like 1

Yeah that's sweet can't wait to hear it all cleaned up.... The snare feature during that section is also eye popping and I'm a trumpet player for goodness sake:)

Wes P

• Like 1

I have to say I'm really not liking it. I know it is still rough and missing a good portion of the show but I'm just not a fan of the music. I also feel there is too much synth. I dunno, it may grow on me throughout the season but I have a feeling this is going to be one of those BK shows that just doesn't connect with many people.

• Like 4

Disagree but I will say that it may not be as accessible as the past couple o seasons. Not everyone will like it and that's cool...:) I'm glad to see them doing a different firebird than we've seen otherwise its just a drum corps show redone. The show design looks very cool and I think they're maximizing synths and using them for something other than Goo.:) Have a great summer man, hope u get to see some shows out there this summer!!

Wes P

• Like 2

I agree with Wesleyrp. I feel like this is such a departure for BK....and that is why I am excited about this show. This is exactly the kind of music I love to see on the field! :thumbup: Really looking forward to watching this show develop over the season.

• Like 2