Pittsburgh PA

Any one there have an opinion about Spirit of Atlanta tonight?

I liked their show in Rockford a few days ago...but they were pretty dirty still. But hey, its early.

thanks again, my pleasure. As a former member, I know what it was like to get rained out....it sucked, I wanted to perform. As a grown up fan...I know what its like to get rained out...especially if you've traveled to see the show. Don't really care about the ticket price cost loss...goes to a good cause...but to miss a show just blows.

I missed the 2011 Bluecoats show at Massillon. Rained out. I had to leave before the corps did a run-through. Now that sucked (at least someone taped it). I had fortuitously went to Green High School in the afternoon before hand, and caught their last run-through of the regular season. Their show was unbelievable from ground level. And Massillon is the greatest (technically) acoustic platform for DCI, just the way it was designed, maybe by chance. You can never get that one live performance, from that year, back. So weather sucks big fat hairy binoculars.

• Like 2

How are the Cavaliers tonight? Will they tie BlueCoats again in percussion?

Hopefully Cadets percussion kicks ### tonight. :devil:

Int is on now. Sun has been in our eyes all show. Cadets and 'coats should get some lights.

• Like 1

Bluecoats scheduled to go on in about 30 minutes. Go BLOOOOO

• Like 1