2017 Boston Crusaders

What is " low " however is impugning the well earned excellent reputation of Michael Townshend that he has been " soliciting" his students to all " stick together and follow him to Boston ". Does MT sound like a " low " behavior acting person that was on the Carolina Crown staff for years and years ? Any marcher that has marched in Carolina Crown, or anywhere else under MT, should ask themselves if they like MT being referred as a " low " behavior acting person right now like this. Is this the MT they have known for years ? If they don't believe that MT is a " low " behavior acting person, then the Boston Crusaders might indeed to a welcoming destination for those who do not appreciate seeing MT currently smeared in this fashion like this. Something to consider anyway, as applicants decide who to try out for at the upcoming tryout camps.

Boy , you took alot from all that. Maybe answer the person who said low and not me. I do enough auditions and believe me I hear it all so no lecture on any staff or members for that matter UNLESS you have a different experience

BRASSO, don't mind Mr.GUARDLING. Nearly every post he makes has embedded within it a thinly veiled swipe at Boston. It has really been obvious since the new design team announcements. Always couched in nebulous terms like "I'm not saying BAC would do this, but..."

If the Boston Crusaders ever won the Gold at Finals, he would probably say, "not saying this will happen to BAC, but it may be tough to win again...."

Spare us.

• Like 3

BRASSO, don't mind Mr.GUARDLING. Nearly every post he makes has embedded within it a thinly veiled swipe at Boston. It has really been obvious since the new design team announcements. Always couched in nebulous terms like "I'm not saying BAC would do this, but..."

If the Boston Crusaders ever won the Gold at Finals, he would probably say, "not saying this will happen to BAC, but it may be tough to win again...."

Spare us.

Maybe stay in you own lane. I never mention BAC And unless yo cant read go look who made the post. AS far as your comments Maybe if BAC makes it to top toughen up Mr thin skin. You'll have a stroke if you have to take the swipes the corps at the top do. How dare you. I have spent more time at BAC as well as talked to staff about issues during the year

Edited by GUARDLING

No think skin here. LOL! Just find it amazing that you spend so much time vaguely criticizing BAC, a corps whom you claim to have taught at one point. I just don't know why you trouble yourself to even post on this thread.

• Like 2

No think skin here. LOL! Just find it amazing that you spend so much time vaguely criticizing BAC, a corps whom you claim to have taught at one point. I just don't know why you trouble yourself to even post on this thread.

Why you own the thread? Well I did and do have my hand in Boston for a long time I wont be vague about anything If I wanna say something I will. My time there is no less value than your own Pal

Thin skin? You bet you do. You are around for the hoopla announcements every year, then the cheerleader in june then when it goes south ( if it does you disappear because you dont want to hear it. Toughen up . There hows that for non vague

statementYou my friend are also more transparent than you think.

Edited by GUARDLING

I would not have said it if I didn't know for a fact that MT has called for the members to follow him. His motivation may be considered honorable from his standpoint since the he has had a very close relationship with both his staff and many members. But for those of us with allegiance to Crown, the organization, it is low and borderline unethical. Where is the acknowledgment of what Crown did for him? It's a deliberate act to benefit himself at the expense of the organization that helped gain him the reputation he enjoys today.

Ok, so I said my peace. Now, to try to look at if from a totally innocent perspective...he may have very well felt guilty for leaving Crown and the members he is so close with, regardless of his reasons for leaving. His call to follow him may be a interpreted as, "there's no reason to feel sad. You have the choice to stick together her at Boston and continue our great work."

That's a lovely sentiment, but it disregards the impact on Crown and the returning members of BAC, who will have to fight for their spots against the MT insiders.

Ok, I apologize again. Even as I try to look at it from an innocent point of view, I feel this action is just plain wrong.

Boy , you took alot from all that. Maybe answer the person who said low and not me. I do enough auditions and believe me I hear it all so no lecture on any staff or members for that matter UNLESS you have a different experience

I do realize that " relics " poster above came onto the Boston thread accusing MT of being a " low " behavior person. My reply to him was different than yours... thats fine. I do not take issue with asnything you said to him, nor to me.

Getting back to the accusation that MT has solicited his current students at Crown to " all stick together and follow him to Boston" is a silly, non story, imo. You know how " auditions work " ( me too ). As such, MT would be in no position to tell all his marchers to " all stick together " to follow him to Boston, as even MT himself may cut a few of them there, as he would find a few at camp better than the ones he has allegedly asked to " all stick together ". So they'd not all earn a spot in line at Boston anyway.. MT has been around the block once or twice ( same as you and me ). So NO experienced grade A staffer really needs to tell his marchers to " all stick together " and go with them to the next Corps. Oftentimes, all the grade A staffer has to do is announce where they are going, and that alone does the trick. When Rennick left Phantom and went to SCV, Rennick didn't have to tell his drummers to " all stick together now, and follow me to SCV ". They went of their own accord. MT is one of the best ( if not the best ) in the business in his craft at his caption. Where he goes, talent can naturally be expected to follow in very sufficient numbers on his reputation for instruction and producing excellence alone. MT does not need to solicit. You might have relpied to Relics as such. But no problem. I saw that opportunity to reply as such, and so, did so. If " Relics "( and other Crown folks ) think MT is a " low " behavior person then potential campers will have to decide for themselves if trashing a guy that helped bring them a title, and add excellence like never before there in his caption, is the way to honor his legacy and time there at Carolina Crown. So I think eveyone's had their say on this now, so thats that, and time to move on to what should be fun and exciting times for the Boston Crusaders this offseason !

Edited by BRASSO

I do realize that " relics " poster above came onto the Boston thread accusing MT of being a " low " behavior person. My reply to him was different than yours... thats fine. I do not take issue with asnything you said to him, nor to me.

Getting back to the accusation that MT has solicited his current students at Crown to " all stick together and follow him to Boston" is mostly ludicrous. You know how " auditions work " ( me too ). As such, MT would be in no position to tell all his marchers to follw him to Boston, as even MT himsrlf may cut a few of them there, as he would find a few at camp better than the ones he has allegedly asked to " all stick together ", so they'd not earn a spot in line at Boston. MT has been around the block once or twice ( same as you and me ). So NO experienced staffer tells marchers to " all stick together " and go with them to the next Corps. Oftentimes, all the staffer has to do is announce where they are going, and that alone does the trick. When Rennick left Phantom and went to SCV, Rennick did not have to tell his drummers to " all stick together now, and follow me to SCV ". They went of their own accord. MT is one of the best ( if not the best ) in the business in his craft at his caption. Where he goes, talent can naturally be expected to follow in very sufficient numbers on his reputation for instruction and producing excellence alone. He does not need to solicit. You might have relied to Relics as such. But no problem. I saw that opportunity to reply as such.

so how do you know this. So tell me how many auditions have you done ( dont have to say who ) parents you talked to, members issues. You couldnt be more wrong some staff ( not saying him ) have done this time to time. Basically then your saying the poster who claims to know this is a liar?

Im not going after you but why not answer him. I will debate whateveranyone wans to a degree BUT my experience current experience is never up for debate If one wants to believe it fine if not hit the road , who cares.

And Craiga. Im sure we crossed paths often BUT Hes barking up the wrong tree.