2017 Boston Crusaders

I am THRILLED to be accused of being a "cheerleader" for BAC! I shall wear it like a badge of honor! Thank you!

• Like 4

I am THRILLED to be accused of being a "cheerleader" for BAC! I shall wear it like a badge of honor! Thank you!

As you should be and I am proud that corps I helped know that I am honest and do not ever drink their kool ade so I can give them an objective opinion and that includes my few years at Boston and what I have done since.

Edited by GUARDLING

BRASSO, don't mind Mr.GUARDLING. Nearly every post he makes has embedded within it a thinly veiled swipe at Boston. It has really been obvious since the new design team announcements. Always couched in nebulous terms like "I'm not saying BAC would do this, but..."

If the Boston Crusaders ever won the Gold at Finals, he would probably say, "not saying this will happen to BAC, but it may be tough to win again...."

Spare us.

Yes.. I could tell you lots about Guardling and BAC from a time long ago when he was at BAC, Craiga.. but no need. I'll take the high road, and let him save face. I think you and many others can see right thru him now anyway, so thats sufficient enough ( haha!). Besides, this is a POSITIVE vibe thread for the Boston Crusaders at the moment, and the focus will be on the GREAT things happening with the Corps with the announcements of these fantastic hires !

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Yes.. I could tell you about Guardling and BAC experience, Craiga.. but no need. I think you and others can see right thru him.

Please tell us. show us how much you really do know. Youre right I dont go back pre DCI with BAC or my last experience. You wanna start Brasso. Am I the flavor this week or have you started fights elsewhere. Yeah we all got you too. No meds today or miss your shuffle board game

AGAIN: why dont one of you tough guys answer the actual poster instead of deflecting off the subject. A normal person would just say they dont think a staff person would say it and be done with it BUT NOOOOOOOO not you all...Peace!

Edited by GUARDLING

Yes.. I could tell you lots about Guardling and BAC from a time long ago when he was at BAC, Craiga.. but no need. I'll take the high road, and let him save face. I think you and many others can see right thru him now anyway, so thats sufficient enough ( haha!). Besides, this is a POSITIVE vibe thread for the Boston Crusaders, and the focus will be be on the GREAT things happening with the Corps with the announcements of these fantastic hires !

maybe you should have thought of that before attacking posters for an opinion. Not after

I would not have said it if I didn't know for a fact that MT has called for the members to follow him. His motivation may be considered honorable from his standpoint since the he has had a very close relationship with both his staff and many members. But for those of us with allegiance to Crown, the organization, it is low and borderline unethical. Where is the acknowledgment of what Crown did for him? It's a deliberate act to benefit himself at the expense of the organization that helped gain him the reputation he enjoys today.

Ok, so I said my peace. Now, to try to look at if from a totally innocent perspective...he may have very well felt guilty for leaving Crown and the members he is so close with, regardless of his reasons for leaving. His call to follow him may be a interpreted as, "there's no reason to feel sad. You have the choice to stick together her at Boston and continue our great work."

That's a lovely sentiment, but it disregards the impact on Crown and the returning members of BAC, who will have to fight for their spots against the MT insiders.

Ok, I apologize again. Even as I try to look at it from an innocent point of view, I feel this action is just plain wrong.

Thank you for your honest take on a difficult situation for all involved...Although I may not agree with everything said...I appreciate the time you've taken to explain yourself and trying to at least be fair in both sides of this volatile situation...

• Like 1

Thank you for your honest take on a difficult situation for all involved...Although I may not agree with everything said...I appreciate the time you've taken to explain yourself and trying to at least be fair in both sides of this volatile situation...

a gentlemen..finally

• Like 1

Please tell us. show us how much you really do know. Youre right I dont go back pre DCI with BAC or my last experience. You wanna start Brasso. Am I the flavor this week or have you started fights elsewhere. Yeah we all got you too. No meds today or miss your shuffle board game

AGAIN: why dont one of you tough guys answer the actual poster instead of deflecting off the subject. A normal person would just say they dont think a staff person would say it and be done with it BUT NOOOOOOOO not you all...Peace!

No, I will not be baited by you on this thread. So you have a real fine night and a mighty fine day tomorrow for yourself, Guardling.

• Like 1