Cadets 2017

10 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

The Cadets Cadet Style uniform is no less incongruous with the chosen themes than most of the DCI Corps.. including Blue Coats, Crown, Phantom Regiment, Cavaliers, SCV, etc  in any given year, imo.  For example,Crown's uniforms proper of last year fit the " choreography " of their stagecoach, spaghetti western 2016 theme ? really ? Says who ?  ( lol!)

repeats an argument already listed in column (A) ((#4)))

gxSdPoQ.gif

Beware of the Eggs of March ( lol!)

• Like 1

Nobody.. but nobody... did " dance moves " At the Club Voltaire in Switzerland in the 1920's that the Blue Devils did in their DCI winning show as recently as 2012... lol!. All that is required for any uniform to work for a fan is a good healthy imagination ( haha!). Perhaps one like the DCI judges all have when they look past the uniforms that Corps wear and look at the show design and its performance. The DCI judges that awarded the Blue Devils their DCI Title in 2012 understood thru imagination alone that the uniforms worn by the Blue Devils and their dance moves ( and march moves ) were totally unlike anything seen on that stage at the Club Voltaire in the 1920's. Anyone without a sense of imagination however might have a problem in envisioning " soldiers dancing " in the Cadets, cadets styled uniforms, but curiously not in a Carolina Crown Corps doing " cowboy- cowgirl dance moves " around a stagecoach, spaghetti western in costume and head gear in the Corps proper in 2016 not found on any 1880's western prairie that I was ever aware of ( lol!). BUT... we all learn to look past that uniform incongruity with the theme, the same way we do with ALL the Corps uniforms that oftentimes are completely out of sync with the chosen theme for that season. Do most of the BOA competitive Marching Bands uniforms fit well their themes each year ? Really ? Who says so ? Who ARE these people ? Or maybe people with healthy imaginations are simply fully capable of looking past the duds the MB's wear that oftentimes are completely out of sync with the theme the same way most all Drum Corps fans routinely do all the time when watching ANY DCI Corps in competition.

Edited by BRASSO

4 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Nobody.. but nobody... did " dance moves " ..... As they must have selective imaginations too... lol!

repeats an argument already listed in column (A) ((#4))) AGAIN :doh:   i'll stop now -- but this is exactly what every single post is -- arguing points that no one is making in an attempt to -- i'm not really sure. anyway.....

sK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gif

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, corpsband said:

repeats an argument already listed in column (A) ((#4))) AGAIN :doh:   i'll stop now -- but this is exactly what every single post is -- arguing points that no one is making in an attempt to -- i'm not really sure. anyway.....

sK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gif

Your fried eggs that you cook up as a response on here are a big hit Corpsband.. lol!. You've havn't gotten a " like "from anyone for the fried eggs ( or not in awhile anyway) so I decided to toss you " a like " tonite on your 10 fried eggs, so that you won't feel quite so lonely at the stove.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Your fried eggs that you cook up as a response on here are a big hit Corpsband.. lol!. You've havn't gotten a " like "from anyone for the fried eggs ( or not in awhile anyway) so I decided to toss you " a like " tonite on your 10 fried eggs, so that you won't feel quite so lonely at the stove.

as usual you have no idea what you're saying..

10 minutes ago, Lance said:

i'm entertained

can't ask for much more on a sunday night

2 weeks til spring break

Can't beat the eggs any better than Corpsband does on here, imo... lol!

A is not B.. and B is not A( and neither the twain shall meet.. or some dam thing like that anyway.. haha! )... so fried eggs on toast for every late nighter that's still hanging in there tonite on DCP.... courtesy of our resident DCP cook ...lol!

Edited by BRASSO