Phantom Regiment 2017

From humming the melody to myself, I can confirm that the Sibelius piece that is being used is "Finlandia."

Not sure about the Shostakovich piece(s).

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

Wait, what? Have they released the rep?

I've been begging for Sibelius for years!

This was in the most recent video Phantom Regiment released on YouTube. Skip to 1:51 and you'll see sheet music that they played at the December camp. In the middle of the first page, you can see the famous chorale from "Finlandia."

This was in the most recent video Phantom Regiment released on YouTube. Skip to 1:51 and you'll see sheet music that they played at the December camp. In the middle of the first page, you can see the famous chorale from "Finlandia."

I'll gladly take Finlandia Hymni as a Christmas present.

(though I'd prefer the lesser known Andante Festivo)

Edited by kdaddy

From humming the melody to myself, I can confirm that the Sibelius piece that is being used is "Finlandia."

Not sure about the Shostakovich piece(s).

I've been waiting to here that piece done well forever (finlandia) some stuff from his first symphony could domwell to

Bring on the bass horns!!!!!!!

Great episode, the bit on Ford vs Ferrari in 1960s 24 Hours of Le Mans was outstanding. Someone should do a show around autosport or something...hmm.

Those knuckleheads are just fun to watch.

The Cavies have already done "Le Tour" -- maybe they can move from bicycles to cars?

How many people liked 2009? I feel like I am the only one. Granted, it didn't score well, and maybe coming off a championship show, it was a let down, but I quite liked that show. Since '12 I have not really been in love with what they have done, but that's just my thought.

I really liked it, that closer was actually incredible. PR is really just not living up to expectation right now. They need to modernize a bit if they want to stay competitive.