Cadets 2018

That periscope was so good! I've said it before, but I LOVE their drill! It may take till finals week to clean (doubtful, they are progressing so quickly) but when it clicks, WOW! Also those closer flags seem to hint at the design of the old uniforms. Perhaps a future addition to the show?

3 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

That periscope was so good! I've said it before, but I LOVE their drill! It may take till finals week to clean (doubtful, they are progressing so quickly) but when it clicks, WOW! Also those closer flags seem to hint at the design of the old uniforms. Perhaps a future addition to the show?

they were so good tonight - guard is RAPIDLY improving - the brass is getting so much stronger - and yes, the drill is starting to read much better

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

I didn't mean to make you sad :14_relaxed:

ok good. Didn't mean to make you mad either. I love Crown.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

they were so good tonight - guard is RAPIDLY improving - the brass is getting so much stronger - and yes, the drill is starting to read much better

it was great seeing the standing O after the ballad!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

periscope? *wink*

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

I wonder why Cadets only have 8 rifles. Everyone else has like 16 and up. Always been curious about that. 

Just now, candymancan said:

They do march 10 sabers and 10 rifles in the beginning to the ballad I believe.  This is the closer rifle line.

Ok. You may be right. I thought I only saw 8 in the opener as well; I'm probably wrong.