18- Spirit of Atlanta
19- SCVC
20- Genesis
21- Pacific Crest
22- Legends
23- Oregon Crusaders
24- Golden Empire
25- Music City

Bold!  That's a big drop Crossmen.  Mandarins in and Colts at 13th, totally possible.

Cavies have a ton of hype,  we'll see if they land so far out of medaling!

2 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Good diversity of predictions today. One poster has the Bluecoats winning DCI this summer, another apparently having Bluecoats finishing out of the Top 12  this summer  ( haha )

Well they are taking an all or nothing risk

• Like 2

Of course these early predictions are just "wish list". Predictions change when the season gets started and actual shows are preformed. One prediction was the Cadets will challenged the drums trophy. I don't see that at all but it's a nice wish.

3 minutes ago, afd said:

Of course these early predictions are just "wish list". Predictions change when the season gets started and actual shows are preformed. One prediction was the Cadets will challenged the drums trophy. I don't see that at all but it's a nice wish.

So you've heard their drumline this year? 

3 minutes ago, afd said:

Have you seen Cadets percussion yet? They are very good and have a great book. Oh, and did I mention that they have Tom Aungst as well as some really talented techs?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dans said:

Have you seen Cadets percussion yet? They are very good and have a great book. Oh, and did I mention that they have Tom Aungst as well as some really talented techs?

Everyone sounds good right now. That is a given with HYPE. But...SCV, BD, Cavies, BK, Bluecoats have OUTSTANDING drumlines with great staff. Noting against the Cadets but....

2 minutes ago, afd said:

Have you? When and where?

February Camp, March Camp, April Camp, Spring Training...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, afd said:

Everyone sounds good right now. That is a given with HYPE. But...SCV, BD, Cavies, BK, Bluecoats have OUTSTANDING drumlines with great staff. Noting against the Cadets but....

No, to the trained ear, everyone does not sound good right now.

• Like 1