Columbus Club

I was gonna say plutonic, but I guess that works too.

that's a good word too. :P

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what serious cat said!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

and if you want to beat the Blue Devils and Cavaliers, you are going to have to come out of the gate with a completed show, so like the Blue Devils and Cavaliers

So ... scv needs to be more like the Cavaliers, who came out with a 9 minute show...and then made absolutely no changes or adjustments.

I was gonna say plutonic, but I guess that works too.

It is? I'm going to up all night trying to figure out how plutonium enters into this...

Especially when it's lethal

So ... scv needs to be more like the Cavaliers, who came out with a 9 minute show...and then made absolutely no changes or adjustments.

That's just totally inaccurate and over the top.

Maybe they can come out with a 9 minute show, then add three minutes of narration to it and make the show overtime! :P

It is? I'm going to up all night trying to figure out how plutonium enters into this...

Especially when it's lethal

Do not question me..

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

zod.JPG

SCV

I wouldn't count them out at all.

I think they are where they need to be and climbing right back into things.

They made needed changes and although I'd like to see everyone start with more complete shows, there are various reasons why this happens and I think designers plan on making needed modifications moving throughout the season or face issues later in the season.

On top of that, my daughter who marches in the guard reported that they spent 2-3 days of rained out rehearsals going into the Illinois show against Cavies and Bluecoats and they still didn't get blown out.

Of course, I'm a bit biased, but I'm looking for some consistent upward movement with SCV and for them to take their share of the regionals and a good run at the title.

The show was impressive in the first couple of viewings I had before they left for tour.

I think the scores are showing the judging community responding positively to the changes and a 1.5 - 2.0 points of growth is truely possible this early in the season.

I'm looking forward to seeing the results of the changes.

Go Vanguard!

It's gonna take more like two weeks and not two shows, they have a new show to learn before they can even start to clean..... Yes late in the season but........ better late then NEVER.

I think the likelihood of a Scouts "comeback" at this point is pretty poor. Everyone else has a product that seems to be working and is just a matter (for the most part) of cleaning, and they're a full month ahead of scouts on the cleaning game it seems. Scouts will be ok in the long run, but I just don't see them in semis at this point. I hope I'm wrong, but the constant tonight is the night for the Scouts game just isn't panning out.

This just feels wrong, talking about Madison like this. I mean, they're part of the DCI elite. Now, it's even doubtful that they'll make semi's.