DCA CURRENT STANDINGS

Nope-the Dallas show a few weeks ago and the upcoming Houston show are DCA shows with DCA judges and sheets. I think the MN shows were DCI judges using DCA sheets, but I am not 100% sure on that.

(The Houston show has 2 DCI corps being judged by our DCA judges....hows that for a switch?)

The shows Kilties did were DCI judges on DCA sheets as well

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alliance will be performing:

Saturday, August 4th in Nashville, TN

Saturday, August 18th in Rockmart, GA

Sunday, August 19th in Alpharetta, GA

Saturday, September 1st prelims in PAETEC Stadium, Rochester, NY

Isn't Alliance performing this weekend at the DCI show (July 14th)?

Incidentally, Sunrisers are scheduled to perform on the 14th as well.

After this weekend, the California corps should be removed from the rankings until Labor Day Weekend.

Unless, of course, we want the yearly humor of watching the corps slide down the DCA rankings every week as the scores stays locked in the early-July time warp (when the CA season 1.0 ends).

Math. Hate it. B)

With DCA judges, too...I believe. Wasn"t that the case at NorCal this year??

Actually, we were judged by the candlestick maker, the baker, six ex-49ers and the Mayor of Cupertino.

All of whom used an abacus and a Magic 8-ball to derive their scores.

Just kidding the judging has actually been quite good this year, and I didn't even get kicked out of critique once. :P

After this weekend, the California corps should be removed from the rankings until Labor Day Weekend.

Unless, of course, we want the yearly humor of watching the corps slide down the DCA rankings every week as the scores stays locked in the early-July time warp (when the CA season 1.0 ends).

Math. Hate it. B)

You mean that with DCI swinging your way in August you couldn't get into any of the wave of shows coming your way as they build up to their finals?

Like, maybe, Modesto on August 3? So much for the complete Stealth Mode this year, eh?

You mean that with DCI swinging your way in August you couldn't get into any of the wave of shows coming your way as they build up to their finals?

Like, maybe, Modesto on August 3? So much for the complete Stealth Mode this year, eh?

Actually, according to DCI, they ARE at Modesto that day....so they'll get a late season read.