lolcorps

This one's just for Sam (84BDSop)

lolsam.jpg

^0^

*right click.....save image as....*

BWWHHAAAAAA!!!! Marwan, bro....I'm crying with laughter right now, and my right wrist hurts from pounding it on the table! That has GOT to be the funniest thing I've ever seen posted at my expense on ANY board!!

I'm amazed you even found any reference to the tape on my shoe...don't remember the last time I referenced it! (for those wondering how it got there...it came from the underside of one of the cymbals...we had 4 on the field and they spelled "WEST BEST" across the bottom...I must've picked it up during La Fiesta.)

*right click.....save image as....*

BWWHHAAAAAA!!!! Marwan, bro....I'm crying with laughter right now, and my right wrist hurts from pounding it on the table! That has GOT to be the funniest thing I've ever seen posted at my expense on ANY board!!

I'm amazed you even found any reference to the tape on my shoe...don't remember the last time I referenced it! (for those wondering how it got there...it came from the underside of one of the cymbals...we had 4 on the field and they spelled "WEST BEST" across the bottom...I must've picked it up during La Fiesta.)

Sam, as a former regular on the BD board, I have a long memory for things like this!

Glad you enjoyed it, and the spirit in which it was posted. I have known for a while that I had to do SOMETHING once I saw the infamous tape on my 84 Legacy Collection vids, I am just glad I was able to do it justice.

:)

831206803_093159a882.jpg

Crew Stadium is ALWAYS empty... it's not the Scouts' fault. :P

830694704_f8ffc43c50_o.jpg

829828839_917fa5b592_o.jpg

830694214_0a30af700b_o.jpg

830694352_8b74780544_o.jpg

830695042_b50de9eb37_o.jpg

829829315_b177ae3102_o.jpg

829828791_742eb1c64d_o.jpg

My wife just yelled from the other room "what are you laughing at?"

Cadets arent really going by " Cadets Marching Music Ensemble ", are they. please say no.

Sounds like a High School band.

Other variations include "Outdoor Performance Ensemble"

:rolleyes: