Utterly Disgusted!

The judging is horriable on Friday the Cadets were dropping equipment all over the field and took first in Color Guard and BD who was perfect came in sixth that judge needs drug testing but since it's the Cadets the judges chack with George first anyway.

This explains the Cadets 2nd place finish on Saturday....and their 4th place in guard and percussion.

:worthy:

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The show is dominated by great music and marching. Narration is the glue that holds it together...but it's less than 3 minutes of the show.

Then maybe the should use staples instead of glue. Its the longest most tedious,annoying,taxing, painful, trying, obnoxious, bothersome less than three minutes in history.

You have alot to learn about copyrights.

What's really "horriable" is that if that you cast aspersions to a color guard judge's drug use without having any facts to back this charge up.

You should probably use a spell "chacker" too.

One more thing, can you let us know how it is you are certain that the powers that be in Cadets didn't check with NPR to see if they could use the title? Oh, and you should probably also note that This I Believe, Inc. (the company that airs these essays) allows the writer to retain ownership of the essays they write and submit to This I Believe, Inc. (Which means they can use them however, when ever they want).

But it's "funner" to make stuff up.

wow...burned lol b**bs

1st in Music Effect.

and again i will say it's because no one knows how to judge narration.

Then maybe the should use staples instead of glue. Its the longest most tedious,annoying,taxing, painful, trying, obnoxious, bothersome less than three minutes in history.

Oops! You left out "distracting". :P

and again i will say it's because no one knows how to judge narration.

Nope. It's because the narration helped sell the show. It was part of the musical presentation. Many of the judges have been judging narration for years in the band world, so I don't agree with your statement at all.

What is drum corp about, to DCI it is not about the kids, look at where they are holding Div 2 & 3 next year, 200 miles from Indy. The young adults who join the Cadets know what they are getting into. The I believe theme was written by Edward R Morrow back in the fifties and brought back on NPR in 2005, but there was no mention of this all year so is it OK for the Cadets to steal someones work is that what DCI is about. The judging is horriable on Friday the Cadets were dropping equipment all over the field and took first in Color Guard and BD who was perfect came in sixth that judge needs drug testing but since it's the Cadets the judges chack with George first anyway.

Wow, are you sure you want this to be your first post on DCP?