Thank You Pioneer

I just wanted to take a moment and thank Pioneer for a great performance in Allentown this past weekend. I enjoyed your show very much.....especially the music. It is so refreshing to see a corps maintain its image and tradition with such obvious pride. Thanks for being "you" and don't ever compromise your tradition.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to take a moment and thank Pioneer for a great performance in Allentown this past weekend. I enjoyed your show very much.....especially the music. It is so refreshing to see a corps maintain its image and tradition with such obvious pride. Thanks for being "you" and don't ever compromise your tradition.

Seconded.

I wont be one to say you desrve better scores or placements, but I am thankful that you put on great shows and educate those kids :doh:

Pioneer is a very fun Corps to watch. I recently took my kids to there first ever Drum Corps show and they got to see:

Madison

Blue Stars

Southwind

Cascades

Pioneer

Capital Sound

Guess who there favorite was....PIONEER!!!

Love the unis by the way. They look great on the field.

I have and always will like Pioneer. :)

Way to be real.

I'm a fan of this year's show too. The music is fun and easy to recognize. There's no trying to figure out "themes" or "story lines," its straight up Irish that the crowd can enjoy. Thats what Pioneer is about and thank you guys for sharing your kind words for my old corps! :)

I like Pioneer, but I can't lie; I won't mind if they deviate from Irish music for one stinkin' year. I don't understand the adamant commitment to Celtic music from a corps based out of Milwaukee.

I like Pioneer, but I can't lie; I won't mind if they deviate from Irish music for one stinkin' year. I don't understand the adamant commitment to Celtic music from a corps based out of Milwaukee.

The corps was founded as the "Imperials of Saint Patrick" by the Saint Patrick's Church in Milwaukee. That's where the Irish heritage comes from.