The Mufreesboro Bar & Grill

While we are killing time...

I took my kids to see Harry Potter today on the Imax. (last 20 minutes is in 3d and is pretty cool)

One of the previews was for the DCI live theatre broadcast and it was pretty cool.

I have scene DCI in a theatre, but never as a movie trailer!

I am convinced that the next Harry Potter will be:

Harry Potter- and the beginning of the Facial Hair Takeover!!!

Wes P

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SCORES!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The lounges are quieter this year. Is everyone in the chat room?

BTW - I guess I'll have a Manhattan with a beer chaser. That's as close as I can come to Maroon & Gold...

But at this rate - I'd better seriously limit myself! :)

Oh. how awesome it is to be on the west coast

That is until the fault line cracks and you sink into the Pacific.

DW

WE WANT SCORES! WE WANT SCORES! WE WANT DALLAS! (Oops, sorry...got a little carried away there. :D)

While we are killing time...

I took my kids to see Harry Potter today on the Imax. (last 20 minutes is in 3d and is pretty cool)

One of the previews was for the DCI live theatre broadcast and it was pretty cool.

I have scene DCI in a theatre, but never as a movie trailer!

I saw that movie in Douglasville, GA a couple days ago and the crowd went nuts for that trailer. I was amazed and pleased that it was happening. Some guy even yelled out, "Let's hear it for Crown!" and many of people (myself included) yelled out "Yeah Crown!" It was so awesome.

touche'!!!

Welcome to the world of corps parenthood. It's lots of fun following the tour and watching your kid perform on the field. DCP can be kind of rough sometimes for parents, though. You kind of have to learn to let a lot go by and develop a thick skin and a sense of humor. It's all good - I guess we have to learn to grow up as parents too. :)

Enjoyed the Bluecoats at finals last year, and like their show this year. Best of luck to you and your son.

Appreciate your kindness. I've been lurking on this thing since just after Annapolis--not much different than any other forum frequented by passionate folks of any stripe. Some are more genteel than others.

I've seen some remarkably insightful comments, and some biases for/against on just about everything and every corps. It's all good--and I'm grateful the Bluecoats have such a great fan base and are getting some cool commentary from people.

Thanks again for your welcome. We shall chat again, I'm sure.

is there nobody at the show giving updates?