Atlanta Show thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The recap from the Crossmen perspective is all over the place. They came in 4th in Percussion (Music). GE-Visual really drug them down with a 9th place in that caption.

(4th in guard too)

I think Crossmen have a tough show, they need time to grow and they will. The corps like Spirit, Glass and Stars are much cleaner today.

Mike-

The show resumes @ 7pm EST, a little before that log in to the DCI website and check the upper right corner of the screen for a link to the webcast.

Thanks much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Stars... 13th again...

the nightmare continues..

(4th in guard too)

I think Crossmen have a tough show, they need time to grow and they will. The corps like Spirit, Glass and Stars are much cleaner today.

At least they won best PRE-SHOW!

At least they won best PRE-SHOW!

Odd that Crossmen are so low in GE Vis. . .I would think this is one of their strongest suits.

did madison have alot of age outs or lose some staff or something??? someone inform me on why they've been scoring so low...

Yes...complete over haul with the corps...EVERTHING...

Colts win GE Music and Guard, nice

every competition they have moved up a rank. Today they went against all the corps in their rank area and passed another up. This moves them into semi finals. If they keep this up they have a shot for finals. Going against their tier and still moving shows potential. They are still in the race for finals. GO SCOUTS :)

Agreed! I actually have a pretty good feeling about them making finals. I have felt it since everybody started panacking a few weeks ago. Either way though, thier show kicks ### no matter where they place!