Atlanta Show thread

Today they went against all the corps in their rank area and passed another up.

No, they didn't.

Mandarins, Pacific Crest and Academy were not at the show.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked the Blue Stars.....Loved the Uni's and their sound, but that guard book is something awful. I wouldn't be suprised if they didn't get alot of credit scorewise for the colorguard design/effect. They are definitely not integrated well into the show. Just my thought.

Blue Stars lost the night show based on one sub-caption: Repertoire in GE Visual. I'm not sure what the heck John Howell was watching this afternoon! I was at the show and can tell you that Blue Stars has more effective visual content in the last two minutes of their show than their nearest competition has in their entire show. They came in 4th in the Performance portion of the GE Visual caption, but 9th in Repertoire! They had a 7.3 to the Cascades 7.7. That was the whole difference right there. And they've been outscoring their competitors all year in GE Visual.

Go back to BOA John!

Blue Stars lost the night show based on one sub-caption: Repertoire in GE Visual. I'm not sure what the heck John Howell was watching this afternoon! I was at the show and can tell you that Blue Stars has more effective visual content in the last two minutes of their show than their nearest competition has in their entire show. They came in 4th in the Performance portion of the GE Visual caption, but 9th in Repertoire! They had a 7.3 to the Cascades 7.7. That was the whole difference right there. And they've been outscoring their competitors all year in GE Visual.

Go back to BOA John!

I don't know anything about John, but this does seem to be the one caption that I do not get the placings at all.

I had Blue Stars easily in 2nd or 3rd of the morning show and certainly did not have Madison ahead of Crossmen.

Shows what I know.

Troopers drop .35 after two days of cleaning. Up two whole points in two weeks. AAAARGH!

Edited by Granny Smith

Just got on line. I was at a Shakespeare in the park thingy. How has the feed been holding up? The quality of picture and sound?

Just got on line. I was at a Shakespeare in the park thingy. How has the feed been holding up? The quality of picture and sound?

I was wondering the same thing. Is it worth 15 bucks?

I've been trying to quasi-find out for myself, but Field Pass seems to be running 11+ minutes late.

Edited by corps_forever07