The 2007 DCI QuarterFinals in Theaters.

The Dallas location, which I guess is technically Garland, lol

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Presented live via satellite from the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena, Calif. into 116 movie theaters nationwide, this exclusive event will feature the top 17 Division I drum corps performing in their entirety with highlight clips of the first five corps that performed earlier in the day.

The above quote is off the DCI site. Many times you can check the official DCI site (as this isn't) to answer many questions that are posted here. They will show the entirety of the shows for Top 17, with clips from the first 5.

I'll be at the Columbia, Md showing proudly wearing my White bluecoats Jacket. so if you are at that theater come up and say HI

A bunch of the Rebels will be tailgaiting in Columbia , MD too. There are still some of us who like DCI. This will be my forth year in a row watching quarters at the movie theater. One of the years I was in the Philly area. I will look for you Phil.

I'll be at King of Prussia. A new experience, since I've gone to the Harrisburg one the past few years.

Is this one usually crowded?

~b

Last year I think they showed it on more than one screen there.

I've been to both Philly and Wilmington, and the theaters are definitely not full. I'm pretty sure I'm going to KoP this year because I don't want to be in a mostly empty theater again.

So DCI has basically sucked on technology this summer. The webcasts have been crap (I am a Platinum Member) and right now I can't even get on DCI.org.

I wasn't going to go to quarters with the "webcast" going to be done for semis, but I don't trust DCI to fill my drumcorps fix anymore. The Fan Network sure hasn't done it.

What are the chances that the theater show tomorrow will work well?

I'm holding off on my tickets for now.

The theater show (quarters) is on Thursday, not tomorrow.

I have gone the last two years and have been nothing but happy with the experience. Thunderstorms in your area can possibly cause temporary issues because of the satellite feed, but nothing too major. I would check it out....