The 2007 DCI QuarterFinals in Theaters.

I'll be at the Columbia, Md showing proudly wearing my White bluecoats Jacket. so if you are at that theater come up and say HI

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is our first day of school and my birthday, we are driving from Auburn,Alabama to the Regal Hollywood 24 in Chamblee GA to watch. Did it last year before flying out the next morning to surprise our son for his age out ceremony in Madison. He will be with us this year. I love watching it in the theater, air conditioned, close to food and restrooms. It is a 2 hour drive from our home but we will gain an hour coming home. I can survive on little sleep.

Cool deal. I'll be there with some friends as well.

I'll be at King of Prussia. A new experience, since I've gone to the Harrisburg one the past few years.

Is this one usually crowded?

~b

I was there last year...there were two theaters going. I arrived about a hour after it began and struggled to find a seat. My advice is go early.

Ok, I was looking at the schedule and it is posted like this up until 4pmCST:

Lineup

1:30 p.m. Exh. Yokohama Scouts (Exhibition)

1:47 p.m. 1. Pioneer

2:04 p.m. 2. Troopers

2:21 p.m. 3. Mandarins

2:38 p.m. 4. Southwind

2:55 p.m. 5. Cascades

3:12 p.m. Intermission (60 Min)

So is it that we will not see the above at the theater? Or is it not live? Something is not adding up. Someone please explain...... :doh: I was under the impression that ALL of quarter-finals would be shown.

OK............my bad. Kind of disappointed though, I really enjoy some of those corps.

Ok, I was looking at the schedule and it is posted like this up until 4pmCST:

Lineup

1:30 p.m. Exh. Yokohama Scouts (Exhibition)

1:47 p.m. 1. Pioneer

2:04 p.m. 2. Troopers

2:21 p.m. 3. Mandarins

2:38 p.m. 4. Southwind

2:55 p.m. 5. Cascades

3:12 p.m. Intermission (60 Min)

So is it that we will not see the above at the theater? Or is it not live? Something is not adding up. Someone please explain...... :doh: I was under the impression that ALL of quarter-finals would be shown.

I thought the same thing, but admit I probably missed it when I bought the tickets. I frankly don't understand why they're not showing everyone, but I guess that's water under the bridge.

Anyone in the Charlotte, NC area interested in 2 adult and 1 student ticket? I'll make you a great deal on them!

Seriously, PM me if you're interested. Oh and before I get slammed for not being a hardcore fan, and I should go anyway, in my case I was driving an hour the the theater on a work night when I'd have to get up at 5am the next morning. We were also going to take my daughter out of a night of band camp to attend, but we think she would be better off sticking with that obligation.