The 2007 DCI QuarterFinals in Theaters.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the same thing, but admit I probably missed it when I bought the tickets. I frankly don't understand why they're not showing everyone, but I guess that's water under the bridge.

Anyone in the Charlotte, NC area interested in 2 adult and 1 student ticket? I'll make you a great deal on them!

Seriously, PM me if you're interested. Oh and before I get slammed for not being a hardcore fan, and I should go anyway, in my case I was driving an hour the the theater on a work night when I'd have to get up at 5am the next morning. We were also going to take my daughter out of a night of band camp to attend, but we think she would be better off sticking with that obligation.

I'm going to the Charlotte showing, but I purchased my ticket already. If you bought your tickets online, you may not be able to sell them because you have to have either a confirmation sheet or a credit card to pick them up. I would say try to get a refund if you can.

Oh yeah, anyone else in here going to the Charlotte show? I'm going by myself, so it'd be nice if someone else on this board was there for me to talk to or hang out with.

Edited by robweez

Anyone going to the Brooklyn Center, MN theatre?

I'm going to the Charlotte showing, but I purchased my ticket already. If you bought your tickets online, you may not be able to sell them because you have to have either a confirmation sheet or a credit card to pick them up. I would say try to get a refund if you can.

Oh yeah, anyone else in here going to the Charlotte show? I'm going by myself, so it'd be nice if someone else on this board was there for me to talk to or hang out with.

Thanks. What I've got is a printout from Fandango receipt to print out. It says, "Skip the box office! Retrieve your tickets from the Regal Express Kiosk located near the box office. Use the "Pick Up Tickets" option to scan the barcode by following the instructions on the kiosk screen."

That being said, for anyone who would be interested, I would be happy to meet at the theater and make sure the tickets are printed and available before any money changed hands. To be honest, at this point the money isn't a huge issue, I'd just like them to be used.

J

I will be at the St. Louis at the Mills, along with the band I'm working with this summer. I'll be sporting my Regiment section shirt.

Houston Marq*E Stadium 22 plus IMAX

Anone going to the Tinsletown in Jacksonville, FL? I'll be the one alone; wearing a Cadets TShirt.

Cheers, :unsure:

Sean

w/Stp: