Crown's "Photo Finish"...

Crown's photo finish  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Did you notice and understand the 'photo finish' at the end of Crown's show?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other (Other??? Added just in case. Please explain.)

Oh, there goes my thread...

"And it's off!! Little fella makes a good first stab but Old Timer has been there and done that and blows right by him! Little fella doesn't give up, though, and stays in the race. Little fella is sure puttin' up a heckuva a fight, folks. But Old Timer has the winner's circle in his sites. And now we come into the back stretch. You'd think Old Timer would begin to tire and fade, but he's more determined than ever to show up Little fella. And now we come into the final straightaway with Little fella holding tight with Old Timer. I guess you see what's coming up, right folks? A PHOTO FINISH! And the final winner is...

...OLD TIMER!! By a point."

As in he's got a good point! Enjoy.

:doh::doh::doh:

Neigh, neigh !!! Now, wheres my Flowers ?

~G~

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh::doh::doh:

Neigh, neigh !!! Now, wheres my Flowers ?

~G~

:P

"Hi Ho, Silver--AWAY!!"

Thanks--you may be worthy of addition to the ol' signature for flattery! Flattery will get you everywhere!

Don't know why but this reminds me of hedonism bot from Futurama

Hedonism_Bot.JPG

Hedonism Bot: Oh sirrah! A *man* writing an opera about a *woman*? How deliciously absurd!

Bender: Shut up and pay attention to me, Bender! Look, I love life and its pleasures as much as anyone here, except perhaps you, Hedonism Bot. But we need to be shut off! Especially you, Hedonism Bot.

Hedonism Bot: I apologize for nothing!

And the best one:

Hedonism Bot: Ah, Fry, congratulations. Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

Fry: Thank you, sir. That's exactly what I was going for.

Hedonism Bot: You were the sole diversion in what has been a pale and unamusing season, and so I would fain commission you write an opera.

Fry: But I've never written an opera.

Hedonism Bot: And I've never heard one. Still, if you can keep me amused through the overture I shall consider it a smashing success.

Futurama is hands down much better than Family Guy...

ps: Were you really going to hunt down members of Crown and tell them that their narration was going to be a mistake ??

:worthy::worthy::huh2::huh2::worthy: