Crown's "Photo Finish"...

Crown's photo finish  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Did you notice and understand the 'photo finish' at the end of Crown's show?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other (Other??? Added just in case. Please explain.)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The narration isn't just one little line, its throughout a part of the closer. But then again, one word of narration is just as bad, if not worse, as narration throughout the entire show.

Hey Jordan. I HATE narration ! I bet I hate it more than you, afterall, drum corps has been a part of my life for 28 years..I absolutely loathe it. But, I can NOT change the fact that it is allowed, right now, who knows about the future.

Carolina Crowns show this year is probably one of the greatest shows of all time on a purely GE standpoint along with crowd reaction. Nothing will ruin it for me, nothing, I cant wait til next week so I can see it three nights in a row, narration or not.

You can sit home and make such preposterous statements about it, or try not to let it affect you.....dont discount experience, it matters no matter how much you dispute it.

You really need to get yourself into a corps situation next summer. Trust me, you need to.

~G~

You really need to get yourself into a corps situation next summer. Trust me, you need to.

I'll audition for a corps on my own accord, certainly not yours.

I'll audition for a corps on my own accord, certainly not yours.

And I will continue to regard your opinions, posts and what not as folly until further notice !! Thanks :P

~G~

ps: Were you really going to hunt down members of Crown and tell them that their narration was going to be a mistake ??

Carolina Crowns show this year is probably one of the greatest shows of all time on a purely GE standpoint along with crowd reaction.

~G~

Agreed. Sadly the judging world hasn't felt the same yet.

The crowd giving much love means more anyway.

Thanks Crown fans. Old and New!!

From an old Crown alumn

Oh, there goes my thread...

"And it's off!! Little fella makes a good first stab but Old Timer has been there and done that and blows right by him! Little fella doesn't give up, though, and stays in the race. Little fella is sure puttin' up a heckuva a fight, folks. But Old Timer has the winner's circle in his sites. And now we come into the back stretch. You'd think Old Timer would begin to tire and fade, but he's more determined than ever to show up Little fella. And now we come into the final straightaway with Little fella holding tight with Old Timer. I guess you see what's coming up, right folks? A PHOTO FINISH! And the final winner is...

...OLD TIMER!! By a point."

As in he's got a good point! Enjoy.