Santa Clara--Gail Screamed

Bluecoats--Crime Doesn't Pay

Phantom--Airborne Dreams

Blue Knights--Polka Dot

Colts--Moonlight Madness

Cavies--Uptown Girl

Glassmen--Gypsie Mama

Crusaders--Picasso's Workbench

With all the controversy over the narrative, calling the race in crowns show, i thought it would be fun to pick some more horse names for the top twelve horses after all, they all need a name, not just 4 horses, who knows maybe they plan on changing it up at different shows??

right now, they use, " Devlin Blue", " Holy Garfield", "Green Machine" not sure about the crown horse. I think those are all very obvious who they represent. haha :)

what about

vanguard,boston, phantom, blue coats, blue knights, glassmen,colts..haa colts get it..you get the point, lets get some good horse racing names for all the drum corps! and remember they should be funny just like real race horse names, and they should be obvious what corps they represent!

Ill submit..." Smooth Criminal" for you know who?

they might as well name a horse after you THX,,, you seem to be their biggest fan!! Do you work on the food truck or something?!!?? You seem to know alot about their show and have made many posts about them. You couldn't possibly be just a fan going all around the united states following them. I am all about support but would be nice to see you make some post about your other favorite corps. as nice as the ones you have made about Crown!! Or are you a one trick pony??!! (ha ha, get it?)

they might as well name a horse after you THX,,, you seem to be their biggest fan!! Do you work on the food truck or something?!!?? You seem to know alot about their show and have made many posts about them. You couldn't possibly be just a fan going all around the united states following them. I am all about support but would be nice to see you make some post about your other favorite corps. as nice as the ones you have made about Crown!! Or are you a one trick pony??!! (ha ha, get it?)

no i dont travel that much, im just in the loop and have friends who teach the corps so i hear alot. and yes i am a huge fan, crown is great...no shame in my game!

Dewy

Cheatem

and

Howe

(If you listen to Car Talk on NPR, you'll get it :))