Stanford Stadium - Review

Thanks for the review and pictures. It was a fun read!

I agree; thanks for the review with pictures!

Should be interesting in Pasadena. But I feel Cadets will place higher than 4th :P

Irving

Fan of the Arts

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome review- thanks!

Neutral Voice--a very sincere yet VERY tired "I just announced in Bakersfield and had to drive my sorry ### home and now I'm going to bed" THUMBS UP an BRAVISSIMO on your review. Good work--good style--good set up--good delivery.

And boo to any rivarly that brings out the idiots like Mr. Fall Flat On Your Face. So uncalled for it's not even funny!

Thanks again dude--great review.

So refreshing to finally see an un-biased review here on DCP! :worthy:

Really enjoyed your review and photos, very conscientious for we who could not be there.

Great review and great photos!! One thing I did notice in many of the photos was the number of people walking to their seats in the middle of the show. I'm surprised they didn't have security at the tunnels stopping people when a corps was performing. They did this at the Atlanta show and did it very effectively (though I was mad that I had to watch one of the shows from the top of the tunnel myself...I was still thankful they were enforcing this).

Thank you so much for the review. It's nice to see someone actually giving the first few corps out on the field more than a two sentence review!

I <3 Mandarins!