It's time.....

OH I better get in the shower and get ready for my 20 minute drive from home to the Rose Bowl!

WoooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo B)

3 days of drum corps in my own back yard - and it will never happen out here again.

I'm gonna enjoy evey second of it!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Portland theater with 3 friends/family members. If you're there you can gladly have my seat during the Cadets show, I'll be out in the lobby.

I am seriously thinking about going to the theatre tonight. Anybody know what time they open the doors for seating or do you think that is going to be a case by case bases at the local theatre. Probably going to be at the Plano, TX location.

Ft Worth is sold out on two screens. Hope they open another screen or two for walk-up's. They had this problem last year, too. Sell-out days in advance on multiple screens then 'maybe' have another screen for walk-ups. Plan in advance, guys. $18 times 200 popcorn-buying DCI fans is better money than maybe that many total movie-goers on a Thursday night.

May join you in Plano--supposed to do a review for DCW.

Crossmen Alumni gathering in King of Prussia. Wear your colors; we'll be in the lobby.

Yeah baby...I'm home in San Diego.....just came back from nine holes at Torrey Pines...As soon as my son wakes up, we're driving up to Pasadena for three days of DRUM CORPS!!

:doh::doh::doh: SOOOO jealous...SD golf and Rose Bowl DCI!

Portland theater with 3 friends/family members. If you're there you can gladly have my seat during the Cadets show, I'll be out in the lobby.

Shoot, I could drive down all the way to Portland, just to have your seat during Cadets! They'd be the one corps that I would love to see tonight! It's the corps before, and after them that have me getting out my seat...

17 places. (unless there's a tie for 17th, like in 2005 between Southwind and Cascades).