The Cadets at Quarterfinals

####!

You guys always blame Hopkins!

Dont forget, more corps voted YES for amplification. Not only Hopkins!!! And if it's legal why don't use it! If you don't agree blame DCI!

Maybe one of the staff saw that the field was no good, he went top Hopkins and Hopkins went to the official. Is that a possibility,...........it's not alway Hopkins

Same with the program of 2007! I assume the programn was put together with the whole desihn team??!!?!?!

You guys should think more about this........

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think the crowd reaction was bad tonight...it'll be 10x worse tomorrow after everyone finds out what happened. Y'all that are going to be watching on webcast will findout how unfortunate the crowd will be...I just hope that many of them will show some class

Why penalize the kids for his actions by not supporting the corps by buying souvies?

<**> <**> <**>

Well I am mad as hell and its the only thing I can do as a FAN right now as I aint part of the powers that be. I agree with you to a point, but I need to do something to vent.

The thing that is without precedent is a director pulling his corps off of the field. One can not make such a decison and expect a certain outcome.

in 96 Blue Knights stopped half way thru their show and left the field, then restarted

If you think the crowd reaction was bad tonight...it'll be 10x worse tomorrow after everyone finds out what happened. Y'all that are going to be watching on webcast will findout how unfortunate the crowd will be...I just hope that many of them will show some class

True; with the Cadets on a few corps later that's just a few more corps fans will have extra to drink a few extra beers :P

Not even close to the same situation.

You are joking, right? :beer: Actually, I think it made a bigger difference then than it did tonight.

Just like he has the reputation of fielding one of the most excellent corps in DCI, but he doesn't get a lot of credit for that.

I think he does. Some of you just have difficulty separating it. You are sensitive to slamming of Hopkins and think it means people don't have an appreciation for what that corps has accomplished over the past 25 or so years. People do, they just don't approve of the things he has done recently.

You have a point. I thought BD was pretty incredible tonight. They do not seem to have been affected...not nearly as much as Cadets were. I do think Cadets will pull thru and kill the next two nights. They work so hard already, did they need another reason? Maybe its genius motivation.

Could be true, like a basketball coach getting thrown out of a game on purpose to motivate his players. George is a master of the psych.

The penalty was given and it was protested; all of which is fine. Removing the penalty is wrong because in my view, once you step on the field, you accept its condition. The condition should be assesed before the corps heads out. Who's responsibility is that? I say each individual corps. Yes it's a rare situation (lack of hashes), but nothing should be taken for granted and that's what happened here. George is very fortunate to have the penalty overturned.

Oh yeah and I am not looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say about that.