Semifinals Webcast HQ

All of the visual scores I think are spot on. I'm glad that SCV is finally getting what they deserve in GE Vis. (3rd place). That drill is just outstanding.

I don't know. It's a bit strange that Crown went from 2nd to 5th in colorguard and The Cadets went from 5th to 2nd.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. It's a bit strange that Crown went from 2nd to 5th in colorguard and The Cadets went from 5th to 2nd.

Yea, well I don't know that much about Guard. All of the top corps looked outstanding to me in that caption. :worthy:

I loved SCV, can't watch tomorrow, off on vacation....beach, sand, no work.....AND NO COMPUTER! b**bs b**bs b**bs

I'll have to make a few calls at some unGodly hour tomorrow night...

Anyway tonight's broadcast was great...I wish my parents had a way to watch me perform back in the day when I was traveling all over the country. We are pretty lucky to have this option.

I took my laptop, hooked it up throught my huge flat panel tv........LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF THE SURROUND SOUND, BIG SCREEN, BIG MARCHING, BIG EVERYTHING COMPETITION!!! To all of you lucky enough to be there......HAVE FUN AND CHEER LOUD AND CRAZY FOR ALL OF THESE GREAT PERFORMERS!!

No, just Cadet class.

Why must there be these constant digs at The Cadets?

I was wondering the same thing....it seems that the Cadets can't even wake up without someone finding something wrong with that. Let's move on people. It takes tooooooooo much energy to hate.

:lolhit:

Best Visual of the Night:

Before The Cadets went on:

1079686974_838c0869ec_m.jpg

apparently...yes, they did, and yes, they were great :)

Took BD a little bit to lock in...but they seem to be nails now.

The margin tonight is gonna be whisker-thin, methinks.

A beer for this guy :P

At this point, the show tommorow is decided in a way. I dont know what that way is, but with scores this close, and barring a major screwup, we will basically see which judge prefers which style of corps (playing, moving, everything) better. Since both corps are bound to be so good, its almost impossible to call. If BD wins, I'll take it with a grain of salt and congratulate them, but still contend that it could have been cadets on another night. If cadets win, I will feel proud, and LUCKY, because I know the devs deserved it just as well. There can only be one i guess....

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I learned early in the season to log on to the site early and never log off. It has worked for me this season. Only one show had me repeatedly logging in, can't remember which one.

At least you got to see the performances.

Sorry again.

I didn't log off. It logged me off. The webcast died and when I tried to refresh it (since trying to play it just did the "Ready" thing over and over) I was back at the login page. I've sent DCI a nastygram, being sure to emphasize that I was fully prepared to let them off the hook for all their other blunders until that happened to me last night.

• 2 weeks later...
Kingsmen: 100.00. :)

Thank you to all for the kind words. As a Kingsmen from "back in the day" and as a member of the KAC, it was a pleasure to perform for you.

P.S. The oldest marching member of the KAC was my father. 81 years old. He was in the Honor Guard (sabre)

Tim Park

French Horn -yes, French Horn

Kingsmen/KAC