Now that 2007 is one for the books....

With the stepped up competition this year and the division I slate delivering such high quality and memorable shows, do any of this years offering rank among your favorite or best of all time ??

For me, many of the corps had "Franchise", or best ever shows including: Carolina Crown, Bluecoats, Colts, Pacific Crest.

Some others are definetely among their best ever: Blue Devils, Phantom Regiment, SCV, Blue Knights, Glassmen, Blue Stars, Southwind.

Making my all time list,just not sure where yet are easily: Blue Devils, Carolina Crown, Bluecoats, SCV, Colts, and Glassmen.

And what were your favorite shows of the season, regardless of placement :

1. Blue Devils

2. Carolina Crown

3. SCV

4. Bluecoats

5. Colts

6. Madison Scouts

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Glassmen

9. Blue Knights

10. Cavaliers

~G~

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have:

1. Phantom Regiment

2. Blue Devils

3. Madison Scouts

4. Bluecoats

5. Carolina Crown

6. The Cavaliers

7. Blue Knights

8. Santa Clara Vanguard

9. Colts

10. Pioneer

The only ones I'd watch over and over would be Crown, SCV, Bluecoats and Phantom.

I enjoyed the other shows but that's about it.

With the stepped up competition this year and the division I slate delivering such high quality and memorable shows, do any of this years offering rank among your favorite or best of all time ??

For me, many of the corps had "Franchise", or best ever shows including: Carolina Crown, Bluecoats, Colts, Pacific Crest.

Some others are definetely among their best ever: Blue Devils, Phantom Regiment, SCV, Blue Knights, Glassmen, Blue Stars, Southwind.

Seriously???? The best shows ever, really? I think not. I guess I would be interested in what shows are on your "all time favorite list".

*edited to fix quote tags

Edited by Matt_S

I certainly enjoyed most of the shows and would watch many on DVD's. I thought the quality of the bottom 6 corps was the best in a long time.

But in terms of an ALL TIME favorites list:

Phantom

SCV

Crown

Blue Knights

Here would be ranking of shows this year by how much I enjoyed them (irregardless of where performance SHOULD have placed them)

1 - Carolina Crown

2 - Phantom Regiment

3 - SCV

4 - Blue Knights

5 - Blue Stars

6 - Colts

7 - Blue Devils

8 - Bluecoats

9 - Troopers

10 - Glassmen

11 - Madison

12 - Crossmen

The top 3 will probably end up in my all time fav list, although only Crown would be near my all time top 20.

Harvey

Making my all time list,just not sure where yet are easily: Blue Devils, Carolina Crown, Bluecoats, SCV, Colts, and Glassmen.

And what were your favorite shows of the season, regardless of placement :

1. Blue Devils

2. Carolina Crown

3. SCV

4. Bluecoats

5. Colts

6. Madison Scouts

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Glassmen

9. Blue Knights

10. Cavaliers

~G~

(personal attack removed-bawk)

I guess I'll start from the top.

Blue Devils: Best ever. I hope you mean best in like 4 years. This is not even among there best. In fact I don't even think it is in there top 12 meaning it was not even among one of their championship performances. Your telling me it ranks with 99,97,94,or even 93 which had a sick hornline but could not march. WOW if I was a BD alum I would be offended by your statements.

Glassmen: Are you kidding me? I really hope you just through thee name there. DID you even compare it to any year like 98 or 99? 99 Was the cleanest glassmen ever marched ever. People used to come watch their basic block before shows. Even 2000 and 2001 were light years better than this year, but holding 2007 gmen it in the same breath as 99 and 98 is an embarassment on your part.

Phantom and SCV also have had way better shows and this one should not be held in the same breath with their others. um phantom 89,93,96. SCV all there shows from the 70's and 87,88,89 and 99. This years shows from both these corps not even in same breath as those years for them.

Obvious your a Cadet hater, but this was probably the Best Cadet show along with performance not to win a championship ever along with Cadets 92. Not the best show though they have ever done but up there but might have been the best performance night in and night out.

You need to know your history before you make such assumptions bro.

The only one I'll give you credit for is Carolina Crown and the Colts. I actually think Might be the best two shows they ever had.