Blue Devils aerial photos

I was told that the ground of Mars was so parched and cracked that a drummer dropped a snare stick and it disappeared into one of the cracks, irretrievable. Can anyone verify this?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told that the ground of Mars was so parched and cracked that a drummer dropped a snare stick and it disappeared into one of the cracks, irretrievable. Can anyone verify this?

I heard Chuck Norris and Tim Jackson went to go re-sod the field at Mars to make it a better quality and barely made it out with their lives.

In the early days of mars this might very well have been true. It is very dry land and it had cracks at least outside the areas that were groomed.

Highly classified information, but several of the Transformers have travelled here from MARS :P.

The best part was that early on in the season the grass was a lush green and cut perfectly even, and this was just enough to hide the craters. Another great part of it was how communism was in full force. There was a soda machine there, and the money from that was used to buy PB&J. So essentially the rich ones bought sodas that eventually fed the poor ones. Too perfect.

AHHHHHHHHH... Flash backs...Melting hot during the day....Freezing cold at night. If you pan back you will see all the refineries which is the reason they call it "Mars" because at night they light up like some sort of Space Port and it is desolate like the red planet.

I remember in 84 the guard calling the refineries at night the "Emerald City". I could swear I heard some of them singing "follow the yellow brick road."

What was funny at night were the warm blasts of air that would occur periodically when the refineries were burning off the excess.