LIVE from the Pressbox at DCA Prelims

JohnD

But the question still remains, will the Renegades make finals?

I can put money on it.

By the way, give your beautiful wife a big hug and kiss and tell her I said hello and that I miss her. (And save one for yourself too.)

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CRU beats Kilties by 6 points when they were behind Kilties by .25?

what a sham....I mean shame..................That midwest penalty was a bit too much to overcome

You should definitely be there for Josh, Sarah and Rick. I'm sure you could find a ticket once you get to Rochester.

This Cru/Statesmen mom can't sit home tomorow night - anyone have an extra ticket in a good spot they need to sell?

Good going Cru!

Go for it Statesmen!

Edited by TenorsForWorldDomination

No slight to the AWESOME Kilts - but this is MCL's best showing as a corps, and first victory over the Plaid.

AMAZING SEASON - WHY did I miss it?????

/new baby

//oh well

I can put money on it.

By the way, give your beautiful wife a big hug and kiss and tell her I said hello and that I miss her. (And save one for yourself too.)

I miss you too my dear. Hope I see you in the near future, (probably at some random Renegades event!)

Renegades: Wow! That was fun. Vampires during the day? It was really interesting watching this show come together this year. The brass certainly came to take no prisoners. If you haven't seen the coffins, you gotta check 'em out. Jed is the engineering genius behind the levitation! Congratulations on a great performance. I think we might have broken 70. ^0^

Renegades were pretty good from on the field, but there's just something inherently wrong about seeing a vampire/zombie show when the sun's still up :P

And that SPF 666 sunscreen ain't cheap either ... B)