RCR Comeback?

taters

If all goes according to plan, this should be a very fun year to be a drummer in the Renegades.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool, we look forward to seeing you guys.

BTW, I'm sure that you know one of our new drum staff members. His name is Dan. B)

Hey fellow RCR gang--

Hey- about about going 4 hours out of your way and coming up to Butte Meadows and picking me up for the open house so that I can check out the guard. I'll even provide the beer for the drum line- no wait- I don't have THAT much money!!

Miss you guys- hope that we can all be on the field in black this year!!

Hey fellow RCR gang--

Hey- about about going 4 hours out of your way and coming up to Butte Meadows and picking me up for the open house so that I can check out the guard. I'll even provide the beer for the drum line- no wait- I don't have THAT much money!!

Miss you guys- hope that we can all be on the field in black this year!!

WOW! I just looked at where you are at on the map. You are way up there for sure. You are more than welcome though to drive down and catch a ride with us. We will for sure be doing car pools.

Hey fellow RCR gang--

BILL GATES doesn't have that much money!!

Luck to the future River City 'Gades....have a blast!

Yeah...maybe we could do some light Broadway stuff.

The Sound of Music; Renegades Style!

With MK as a Goth Julie Andrews.

You might even work in a few Gov. Arnold jokes; both he and the Trapp family are Austrian, aren't they? And the Arnie references would tie the whole deal back to Sacramento, which is the subject of this thread.

The Sound of Music; Renegades Style!

With MK as a Goth Julie Andrews.

You might even work in a few Gov. Arnold jokes; both he and the Trapp family are Austrian, aren't they? And the Arnie references would tie the whole deal back to Sacramento, which is the subject of this thread.

And in the middle of the show, we have an earthquake, and set trees outside the endzone on fire.

And in the middle of the show, we have an earthquake, and set trees outside the endzone on fire.

You’ve got it!

“The hills aren’t alive ……”

As the coffins pop open and out come the ghosts of the seven (of course) Trapp children.

You’ve got it!

“The hills aren’t alive ……”

As the coffins pop open and out come the ghosts of the seven (of course) Trapp children.

If you can get the ghost of Julie Andrews to come out of the closet and make out with me during the show, I'll march one more season!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

*&*^ and (*^*&^# and *^&&*^@# 9 on (*&^*&^#@

These are a few of my favorite things...

Edited by SaraNYC

OK Ok so I'm really confused here...

Are we allowed to offer people who do not have a place to march for the season a place or is it bad form? :doh:

No just kidding... b**bs

It is exciting to see all of these drum corps people working together to make sure we all get to march and have fun in 2008! :laugh:

Did I see people on DCP being civil to Lee? OMG this is truly a miracle! ^0^