Well, John covered this pretty darn well for you. The majority of the participants on here are here daily and there are a lot of inside jokes that fly back and forth. Just hang in there and before you know it... you'll feel right at home! So, kick your shoes off, grab a beverage and enjoy!

A few things you might want to know:

Every person featured is Cossetti (according to Duke).

Unless, it's actually a picture of Cossetti then DonnyMusic swears it's Bill McGrath.

Everyone is a wiseguy. Well, what do you expect? These are Drum Corps folks! LOL

It's like a bunch of different Corps folks gathered in the parking lot to have some fun! Sometimes we even learn a thing or two!

What a bunch of B S, except for Cossetti.

all this time and NOW we get the rules?? :devil:

Is #4 John Neurhor? "Shirley Temple"

#6 is Matt Dennison...I'd know that face anywhere.

Barbara Rogers

Edited by flaggirl86

Puppet,

All of the previous advice is good, but please do not forget the most important rule of all. (Well, second most important after the “Every picture is Cosetti” rule.)

Assuming you hang around this asylum thread for a while, Ed Reese will offer to make you an official Guess Who? badge. The badge MUST be worn at all drum corps events. If you are spotted not wearing the badge, be prepared to pay the penalty. I prefer Merlot.

B

uh oh..............we got answers without any clues. i feel a kewpie coming up behind you..............look out. :devil:

Barbara Rogers

So, assuming these are right answers, would this be too early in the game to reveal them without a clue for the rest of us who perhaps didn't march Skyliners that year? Or does Staten Island flaggirl just get a flogging of some sort (is that what a kewpie is?)? I'll confess, the only way I knew Fast Frankie was by his stick position - see how flat the left hand is - and I think #6 may have marched with him.

Puppet

So, assuming these are right answers, would this be too early in the game to reveal them without a clue for the rest of us who perhaps didn't march Skyliners that year? Or does Staten Island flaggirl just get a flogging of some sort (is that what a kewpie is?)? I'll confess, the only way I knew Fast Frankie was by his stick position - see how flat the left hand is - and I think #6 may have marched with him.

Puppet

hey nanci show puppet what a kewpie is but to actually give it to him. puppet i have 31/2 kewpies. i lead everyone so far but siglow is trying to catch me. lol

Puppet,

All of the previous advice is good, but please do not forget the most important rule of all. (Well, second most important after the “Every picture is Cosetti” rule.)

Assuming you hang around this asylum thread for a while, Ed Reese will offer to make you an official Guess Who? badge. The badge MUST be worn at all drum corps events. If you are spotted not wearing the badge, be prepared to pay the penalty. I prefer Merlot.

Some of us are sure to wear ours to every Drum Corps gathering! (how that for sucking up.... :devil: )

Mine...

dcpgwnamebadgefronttenn.th.jpg

Donna's...

dcpgwnamebadgefrontsung.th.jpg

Thanks to NanicD for starting this great thread and Ed for doing a great job with the "GW" name badges! :doh:

Barbara Rogers

The answer to #4 is no, actually surprised he isn't in the pic as he did march most of 1980 and this pic isn't from finals