The guy standing between the 2 main characters in the pix started his Drum Corps career with the St. Andrew's Bridgemen Kidets, and is one powerful lead soprano.

Ah yes, "Rocky". He used to play football for Bayonne HS too. Had a t-shirt he would wear that said "Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!".

Ray

Edited by Ray Priester

Hey, I've been otherwise preoccupied with running diagnostics on my 'puter, but is there some smart a## making fun of my diminutive inseam?????? When ya play tall ya don't gott use big steps......right Robbie?

Hey, I've been otherwise preoccupied with running diagnostics on my 'puter, but is there some smart a## making fun of my diminutive inseam?????? When ya play tall ya don't gott use big steps......right Robbie?

sure and some of you little guys HAVE to play tall so you won't be serenading the ###es of the people 8 steps ahead of you, no?

Bingo! Nick Filia!! :whistle:

I used to work Bingo with Donny Allen. I used to not smoke. I'll quit again before Finals....I think. Blue & 'Boro's go so well together. Smoke-free for 6 mos. Gene made me start again.....When I grow up, I wanna be just like him. That's enough. I'll shut up now. Little hung over from last night. I think I drank 6 or 15 Labatt's.

Sop & Chicks

I used to work Bingo with Donny Allen. I used to not smoke. I'll quit again before Finals....I think. Blue & 'Boro's go so well together. Smoke-free for 6 mos. Gene made me start again.....When I grow up, I wanna be just like him. That's enough. I'll shut up now. Little hung over from last night. I think I drank 6 or 15 Labatt's.

Sop & Chicks

Yo Nick............Ya ..I agreed to be your Mentor. Never said I was any good at it :whistle:

Well, the beautiful and talented red-head has already been named.
I thought she was Daisy Duke, with a dye job. Edited by HornsUp

That's Curt Gowdy on the left and Steve Rondinaro on the right.

Not playing by the rules. You were supposed to guess and make jokes for awhile. Rule breaker. Call Tenn Tux for his badge.

Not playing by the rules. You were supposed to guess and make jokes for awhile. Rule breaker. Call Tenn Tux for his badge.

Thanks Bea.... Like I'm not able to get into enough trouble on my own.... :tongue:

Mike Siglow and now you too? :tongue:

:worthy:

Everyone must be in Wayne for the Cabs show. Me I am at home, I do not want to drive another 4 hours to a drum corps show 1 a week (Jackson, NJ DCI)is good for me. I am getting older.LOL. To everyone enjoy your day.

Everyone must be in Wayne for the Cabs show. Me I am at home, I do not want to drive another 4 hours to a drum corps show 1 a week (Jackson, NJ DCI)is good for me. I am getting older.LOL. To everyone enjoy your day.

Thanks Bea!! :tongue:

Donna and I enjoyed dinner and I'd like to be the first (as well as 28 mins early) to wish you and Gus a HAPPY 6th Anniversary!! :tongue::tongue: