If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

For a little more insight on the workings of this thread check out pg. 790 post #7894.

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to: The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who # 344 ?

(click on pic to enlarge)

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

For a little more insight on the workings of this thread check out pg. 790 post #7894.

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to: The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

Guess Who # 344 ?

Who says you can't play a horn without teeth?

Not being a horn player your ignorance is excused. :worthy:

Back when I first joined drum corps - back in the Dark Ages - I wanted to play a horn, but my mother said, "No!! You'll turn out just like that guy in Pittsburgh." So I decided to go with the better class of people and obtained a pair of drum sticks.

:thumbup:

Back when I first joined drum corps - back in the Dark Ages - I wanted to play a horn, but my mother said, "No!! You'll turn out just like that guy in Pittsburgh." So I decided to go with the better class of people and obtained a pair of drum sticks.

:worthy:

It's not nice to speak of Riggie that way. :thumbup: At present he is the only horn player left in Picksburgh that was around in the Dark Ages.

By the way, I had the same admonishment from my mother about playing drums as I really wanted to do when in the 3rd grade. She told me that all drummers are schizophenic what with jumping back and forth from one side of their brain when using their right hand to the other side of their brain when using their left hand. :worthy: Having such a dis-ease is certainly not a better class of people. As a matter of fact I have found most of the drummers I've come across as quite the opposite of what you claim drummers to be.:worthy:

It's not nice to speak of Riggie that way. :thumbup: At present he is the only horn player left in Picksburgh that was around in the Dark Ages.

By the way, I had the same admonishment from my mother about playing drums as I really wanted to do when in the 3rd grade. She told me that all drummers are schizophenic what with jumping back and forth from one side of their brain when using their right hand to the other side of their brain when using their left hand. :worthy: Having such a dis-ease is certainly not a better class of people. As a matter of fact I have found most of the drummers I've come across as quite the opposite of what you claim drummers to be.:worthy:

hey! whay are you saying.........i'm a drummer. are you saying i'm sick? i stick up for you all the time and you call me sick? i'm devestated. although i guess i'm schitso..... :worthy:

hey! whay are you saying.........i'm a drummer. are you saying i'm sick? i stick up for you all the time and you call me sick? i'm devestated. although i guess i'm schitso..... :worthy:
Of course I wasn't referring to you or Captain John Smith. Mr. McGrath is another one of the good guys and you and a few others fall outside the schizophrenic range. I was about to ask you to petition to put "Da Meloiquia" on dis guy. An' I mean 'at in a nice way. :thumbup:

Of course I wasn't referring to you or Captain John Smith. Mr. McGrath is another one of the good guys and you and a few others fall outside the schizophrenic range. I was about to ask you to petition to put "Da Meloiquia" on dis guy. An' I mean 'at in a nice way. :thumbup:

start the petition and i'll sign. i said i would.

Thanx in advance!

Guess Who # 344 ?

He marched next to me and China in the New York Kingsmen way back in the 60's - he really wasn't all that dirty.

Dancing_Banana_by_libarychick8.gif