This is a bit off topic but very important none the less. I just got off the phone with Tom Peashey. He is presently in the hospital recovering from a minor heart event. It was not a heart attack however it did require minor surgery to clear an artery that was 90% clogged. One stent was implanted and he is resting quite comfortably. The tube in his groin is still in place. For those of us who have had this procedure (I've had 2 heart attacks and have 3 stents myself) we know that before the tube can be removed the point of incision has to stop bleeding before they will remove the tube. When I called him I didn't realize that he was in the hospital otherwise I would not have called. It is very important that he get his bedrest and that communication with Tom be at a minimum until he is home and out of the hospital which should be later this week, probably Friday or Saturday. Tom did give me permission to pass along that he is in the hospital and the information that he gave, but he also needs everyone to know that he will be doing fine in a couple of days. The recuperating process back to "normal" (whatever that may be) takes a week or two. As fair as what hospital he is in he didn't offer and I didn't ask. I'm sure he'll be back on here when he gets home from the hospital. In the meantime let's all offer up a few prayers for his speedy recovery.

This is a bit off topic but very important none the less. I just got off the phone with Tom Peashey. He is presently in the hospital recovering from a minor heart event. It was not a heart attack however it did require minor surgery to clear an artery that was 90% clogged. One stent was implanted and he is resting quite comfortably. The tube in his groin is still in place. For those of us who have had this procedure (I've had 2 heart attacks and have 3 stents myself) we know that before the tube can be removed the point of incision has to stop bleeding before they will remove the tube. When I called him I didn't realize that he was in the hospital otherwise I would not have called. It is very important that he get his bedrest and that communication with Tom be at a minimum until he is home and out of the hospital which should be later this week, probably Friday or Saturday. Tom did give me permission to pass along that he is in the hospital and the information that he gave, but he also needs everyone to know that he will be doing fine in a couple of days. The recuperating process back to "normal" (whatever that may be) takes a week or two. As fair as what hospital he is in he didn't offer and I didn't ask. I'm sure he'll be back on here when he gets home from the hospital. In the meantime let's all offer up a few prayers for his speedy recovery.

Oh, man...

After what I just went through, this really hits home...

Our best wishes and prayers go to "Uncle" Tom for a speedy recovery...

Wow... just wow...

Sheesh... had the mother in law go thru a few stints. Hope Tom has one and he's done with it.

Hope he gets his R&R (in this case Rest&Recovery) and thoughts and prayers given....

he's one of my oldest friends!!! i know exactly what he's going through. i believe i know what hospital he's in. he's in good hands there. thank god they caught it before it completly clogged up. let's all pray for his speedy recovery.

Tom,

Your in our prayers for a speedy recovery! :inlove:

Uncle Tom ~ get better soon. That's a wish and an order.

:inlove:

Uncle Tom ~ get better soon. That's a wish and an order.

:inlove:

Yo Liz,

Did you get your credentials?

Tom,

Your in our prayers for a speedy recovery! :inlove:

What Tony said.... get well soon, Tom!!!!

Fran