Add ME to the "idiot club", please! something tells me when the subject is revealed, my "status"

as an "Idiot" will be confirmed. :rolleyes: LOL!

Speaking of idiots, I'm proud to own the discovery of the concept of smaller sizes. I proved that an object of a particular size could be reduced simply by making it smaller......

The DCP GW Idiots-only Section will now come to order........I know, I know, I'll have a burger and fries... :rolleyes:

Speaking of idiots, I'm proud to own the discovery of the concept of smaller sizes. I proved that an object of a particular size could be reduced simply by making it smaller......

The DCP GW Idiots-only Section will now come to order........I know, I know, I'll have a burger and fries... :rolleyes:

... I'm assuming that will be a small burger and fries????

Andy "just another Wholand idiot" Lisko

something tells me when the subject is revealed, my "status"

as an "Idiot" will be confirmed.

oh the ways I could take this :rolleyes:

oh the ways I could take this :rolleyes:

With or without tartar sauce......ba-dump-bump.......these are the jokes folks, the band starts in 15 minutes......sorry for being sooo OT, but.......

Some people say I'm cold-hearted. Nothing could be further from the truth. I remember one time after witnessing a particularly horrific boating accident, I had a hard time finishing my egg-salad sandwich. :rolleyes:

BACK to our regular scheduled programming.

I know Frank. I have no clue who her husband is

I'd be willing to wager a beverage of your choice you know OF her husband if you don't know her husband.... :rolleyes:

I'd be willing to wager a beverage of your choice you know OF her husband if you don't know her husband.... :rolleyes:

well since i'm married and happily, i try to make sure any married woman I know, that I know the husband too :rolleyes:

saves from fights

WHAT????????? WHO???????? WHERE????????????

I'm with stoopit :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I met the real Ron Allard yesterday. It was not Louie Scarotta either.